Digital Crap on the App

Me!! I will take a Beligerant Old Coot!! any day!!

4 Likes

I got one of these last week, so seeing the prize was much disappointment HERE but with some excited glee ELSEWHERE. Sharing the crap is going to be a good thing - but it wastes a “prize” day. While everyone who CAN buy WILL, that revenue is going to tail off soon, but maybe you will get more entries overall for the three-day schedule… merchandising calculations must be hell… Skirting the edges of “nothing good to say”, of course…

1 Like

Sone snall amusenent valu in “beligerant” with one 'ell…

Woohoo! Scored a BOC from the Pick the AnimalAnimal game tonight!!

(VMod edit to remove the order # to protect the Wooter’s privacy.)

3 Likes

No crap again for me and only one last chance before my $10 coupon expires and I have to use it to buy something else… At least I have Dave’s Dissected Cranberries to console me…

4 Likes

Did NOT click “play again” at 21, and got the “Sorry, you didn’t win, but we’ve got a t-shirt for you”… waiting to see what I missed.

Here you go:

4 Likes

Thanks, Sammydog01 - interesting, but not being in an “expand my horizons” mood (at 25 cents per card) I would have passed. So no huge loss (I may never know what I missed)…

1 Like

Just a thought–maybe let’s not complain when they put a Bandelier of Carrots on here? Just sayin’…

6 Likes

Guessing it would be pretty tough to play Texas Hold’em with a 40 card deck.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh and it’s only 48 states, not 50. Alaska and Hawaii were not yet states when it was dedicated. See the section on the frieze, at Memorial Features - Lincoln Memorial (U.S. National Park Service)

“Not suitable for large dogs”, eh? Some good ideas for changing the height a bit, at least.
Read something recently saying we make it entirely too easy for our pets to eat, explaining “overweight AND bored”, because Mother Nature intended them to have to forage and search and WORK to find their food.

I will say that years ago, I got a raised bowl for Fred, the bestest dog in the whole wide world. It made him much less gassy.

Now I have a chihuahua mix so floor is fine. LOL

6 Likes

This cat bowl would probably work too.

2 Likes

I have an auto feeder for dry food. :slight_smile: Love that thing. She hears it and goes running.

4 Likes

Doggy comes running or goes running from the noise it makes?

Had this in thought to purchase than I realized I like the bond we have as pet owners and only able to purchase 1 would be a huge slap in the face for the other 6 that day who don’t get to use it. On top of that would I only alow the best dog to use it? As that usually changes from day to day. Finally, this not only isn’t fair to the others even if they didn’t misbehave it also seems to make me lean towards the actual thought of laziness. I do most of my own yard work except for applying pesticides, fertilizers or weed control. Only cause I know its free exercise. That 2 hours gone from the weekend does kinda suck though. I guess once I get to old to be able to do certain things I will rely upon someone else. Until than nope.

5 Likes

Can’t go wrong with this… except I’m still in my 31 day limit…

5 Likes