Digital Crap on the App

But then I’d need to move the toilet out of the bathroom.

1 Like

Put it in your bedroom next to your bed.

1 Like

@pepper114

I’ll probably get a B0C on the 28th.

1 Like

This all makes me think of this SNL sketch:

2 Likes

Have you yet replaced your bed with a stove, and then the stove with the puzzle.

2 Likes

Nope. I can’t lift anything over 10 lbs for a month so it’s going to have to wait.

1 Like

So you can’t get out of bed?

1 Like

For four days, I couldn’t get into bed. But, no, the weight limit doesn’t include myself.

1 Like

Theoretically they’re all the same.
In actuality, I got a monkey head.

Season 17 Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

1 Like

I keep thinking about that monkey head… getting definite Godfather vibes there…

4 Likes

5 Likes

I got the same offer. :w_sob:

1 Like

1 Like

I would have bet my leftovers that there would have been a BOC at the end of this Digital Crap.

1 Like

Sunday (and Saturday).

:wink:

(Oh, and Friday on the Wootbusters page.)

4 Likes

The Wootbuster page is going to be a fairly random possibility I would think? I guess just keep checking… Just keep checking… Just keep checking.

1 Like

NO indication of how “Luck” figures into this evening - the game is a nine-piece puzzle, and (apparently) the prize sold out in the first two minutes… I was offered “Sorry” and a t-shirt, and we know how well that flies…

Digital crap was the boc puzzle but it either sold out in less than 3 minutes or winning is also randomized

1 Like

I got same offering and I was fast really fast. So this likely will be a by choice prize as the woot gods have done that previously. Not opening up the actual prized offering right away. Although, no complaints here as the woot busters (brilliant orange crayons) won me over earlier before company arrived for leftovers.

1 Like

It says it’s a “luck-based game” so it has to be randomized since the game itself is so simple.

3 Likes