Digital Crap on the App

bro GIF

2 Likes

6 Likes

That is so dumb and I want it.

5 Likes

I was excited about this up until I saw it was only 3 inches.

:w_banana:

5 Likes

You guys are so silly. It’s cast iron and it’s for loose incense. How big would you want it??

I’m in!

3 Likes

I was thinking a candy jar for Halloween but then saw it was for incense.

4 Likes

I really want it too. And it would fit on the shelf above my sink. I’m trying to think of something I could put in it. HELP ME MAKE IT USEFUL.

4 Likes

Ok, so I have one of these. Mine doesn’t have a pentagram on it but it was stupid cute and I bought it at a store called the Red Tomato Barn. Mine has a vanilla candle in it, but I’ve seen them with citronella candles too.

It’s on a shelf in my bathroom. I swear it’s for “if the power goes out” but I’ve never lit it during a power outage.

So there. It’s mine and I’m keeping it.

Also, your creepy doll needs this for reasons.

4 Likes

Its $16.99 on MS . Will find something 2 do with it. Just 2 cute!

4 Likes

I have an animatronic caroller I’ve been planning to dress as a witch/cultist (he waves a candle, so replace that bulb with a flickering one and it’s perfect) and am thinking this will be part of the display (if I actually do it). I know that’s very specific to me, so maybe go with the candle holder idea. Use a battery tealight and make a lid for it that looks like bubbling/smoke/steam?

6 Likes

If it makes you happy, then it’s useful. Buy it.

6 Likes

twss :sob:

3 Likes

I want to see your cultist caroler when it’s done.

2 Likes

Oh, you will.

3 Likes

Painful :persevere:

2 Likes

Bowels or Catacombs…
A little too much like chittlins for me…

1 Like

Woohoo! I was eligible! :partying_face:

:crossed_fingers: putting this out to the Wootiverse - please send me a cheesburger light! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Easier than last week but since I succeeded then winning tonight is just for the exercise

2 Likes

New personal best score, BOC…but…still within the 31 day crap exclusion zone. Sadness

1 Like

Jennifer Lopez GIF by NBC World Of Dance

I hate this game, took me more than several tries to not kill that d@mn monkey!

2 Likes