Digital Crap on the App

I can’t buy bowles containing crap or take a crap. It’s going to be a long week until I can, but then I’ll use a coupon and get it for free.

1 Like

Hold down on the screen until you just start to see the monkey’s eyes flatten a little, then release immediately…makes it relatively easy to score 10+ points every time…

4 Likes

!!!I’M SOOOO EXCITED!!! IT’S MY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME B.O.C.!!!

This is the first one I’ve purchased since my New Years Eve B.O.C.

8 Likes

Congratulations! Get ready to experience profound disappointment… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sorry, I think they ran out of cheese…

1 Like

So far my only B.O.C disappointment has been that I’ve NEVER gotten a SINGLE dvd in any of them. No AoS for me.

1 Like

I become eligible tomorrow.

Sad Welsh Corgi GIF by Lazy Corgi

1 Like

That Is Unacceptable Bernie Sanders GIF by Election 2016

3 Likes

I miss the old Woot… Shirt
Shark Tank What GIF by ABC Network

1 Like

Monkey Omg GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

7 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve purchased all three of the app craps this week.
shut up and take my money GIF

5 Likes

Nice reminder - with about three dollars and a handful of items on hand (left over bamboo flooring, rare-earth neodymium magnets, double-sided foam tape, etc) I can make five or six feet of magnetic bamboo stick-on thingz for several places in the house. Thanks, though, Woot! for the great idea(s)!

3 Likes

No, no, you can’t take my Monkey!

2 Likes

Wow …great idea…but the recent reviews are really bad on this…hmmmmm

Why spend $3 and your precious time when you can make Woot do it for $9? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

OK, the cauldron is a different design than the photo, but it’s super-cute (cuter than the photo?) and looks great on top of the battery-operated campfire from a Target My Generation camping set that I found (by itself, not part of the set) at Goodwill for $1. Very happy.

7 Likes

Ooo I’m glad it’s cute. I’m planning on using it for cone incense.

3 Likes

It arrived yesterday, and I’m quite pleased, me!
I do have to mention, given the item is 1.5 pounds of solid metal – put it in the toe of a sock and a bad person can be suitably discouraged if need be…

2 Likes