Digital Crap on the App

I dunno why, but I want it.

2 Likes

Visible crystals inside the glass only change based on temperature (highly controlled in most environments), not based on barometric pressure, humidity or other possible diagnostic indicator(s). I agree with the single star rating (I’ll pass) but to each their own opinion.

4 Likes

So what you’re saying is that this is magic and/or witchcraft.

:w_tongue:

Only to the extent you have to add a lot of “story” to make it MEAN anything - you would get more use out of a stick that changed its “curl” based on humidity. In my experience of this week’s “Hell which was Ian” this “weather glass” would have been useless (the almost-steady-state temperature was 75° even when the rain was blowing horizontally at 80MPH)… sorry…

1 Like

I have one. It’s fun.

2 Likes

I love these. And want one. But I’m decluttering and don’t have a spot to put it.

3 Likes

IT’S CHEMISTRY! I love chemistry.

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Halloween colors!

3 Likes

Harumph! I’m BOC eligible and it’s waterproof boxes instead. :angry::sob:

Bought this as I was coaxed into doing so. Now, realizing the size it won’t fit modern phones it won’t work for my needs. Oh well closet it goes!

Has anyone noticed that since they fixed the patches or whatever they did to the servers before the last Woot! Off that the Digital Crap Games are faster? The aliens streak up the page considerably faster on the Space Game, the monkey squats, thrusts, & jumps faster on Monkey Hop, & the plank extends in & out faster on the Plank Game. I have yet to see the What’s The Animal game since the “repairs” but I’m left to wonder if the timer will count down quicker on each page.

So, has anyone else noticed this or is it something to do with my phone or service? Or is it all still the same & I have suffered a stroke or something that has slowed me down making everything else seem faster?

1 Like

13b2401b-76ae-464f-ae86-8e9954244142_text

1 Like

I don’t normally play the games unless there’s a reward I want but I just tried it. The little alien dudes do seem faster but that could be the power of suggestion, too. I’ll try to pay attention in other games.

3 Likes

Tell us the unvarnished truth, @WootyBot

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @wootybot display help.

Small Waterproof Phone Container - Universal Plastic Box with Foam - Camping Waterproof Phone Case for iPhone - Waterproof Case with 2u Buckle for Camera/Micro Flash Drive/Wallet/Battery 2PCS https://a.co/d/brIvY0F

1 Like

Major change starts with bad timing and broken things (assumptions and expectations) which can’t be saved by little crap boxes…

1 Like

On the other hand, where’s this t-shirt?
“I like big books and I cannot lie”…

1 Like