Digital Crap on the App

Oh no! Get better. I ended up in the hospital with sepsis a few years back. It’s no fun. Do what they say.

4 Likes

Wow, Scary stuff. Hope you get better soon!

:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I’m even doing the gross and uncomfortable stuff. Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you very much. At least I feel like texting now.

6 Likes

Still in the hospital. Man do I want my boc. I think it is there waiting for me. Sigh.

6 Likes

How do you know if this game is based on skill or luck?

5 Likes

No app game this weekend?

4 Likes

Is it just me or did the guy/gal that is supposed to put up the game forget before they left on Friday night? I don’t see it anywhere.

4 Likes

Got me some digital crap this afternoon, woohoo!

Keep on Wooting!!!

4 Likes

Refresh the app home page (drag down on android)

4 Likes

I order off this site regularly and follow all the emails and things… Unfortunately the app is not working properly. I have tried multiple times on different devices to use the app and every time it crashes over and over and will not let me log in. I would love to participate in the things you all advertise happening on the app. Not sure what else I can do. Just thought I would pass this information along

4 Likes

Hi,

We see this sometimes if people open the app for the first time when there’s a flaky network. On the first time opening it, it downloads all the stuff it needs to operate and if that fails, the app won’t load right. Let us know what devices you’ve tried it on, but also try deleting, reinstalling, and opening the app on a Wi-Fi or in an area with good coverage, in case that’s the issue.

5 Likes

I got an awesome shirt playing the weekend digital crap flying monkey game. Thanks woot!! Where can I find the Animal game??

4 Likes

Well, I finally did it! My prize was that I was permitted to buy Wootopoly for $1.99.

9 Likes

Yep, same here. Nice little treat on this Friday afternoon.

6 Likes

stopped at 216, got to buy Wootopoly! Score! :+1:t2:

5 Likes

WE WILL ALLOW YOU TO SPEND MONEY AT WOOT THANK YOU PLEASE COME AGAIN

14 Likes

I got it too! Yay!

Does anyone else struggle with this game? The challenge is to stay focused, my mind wanders with the monotony, eesh.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Was it only wootopoly or should I have paid a neighbor kid to run it up to like 500 for something else?

5 Likes