Digital Infrared Forehead Thermometer

Digital Infrared Forehead Thermometer

CLOC Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer SK-T008 - Both for Body and Object - Test Celsius & Fahrenheit - White

$39.99 at Amazon…

Thank you. Looks like prices are coming down. I’ll let our buyer know to look at it.

SK-T008 digital infrared forehead non contact thermometer instructions are worthless and the temperature reading hasn’t been above 97.1 in 100 degree weather and that was because I pressed the thermometer to my forehead to get that reading???
Your cooperation will be appreciated

I bought this model from Woot a couple of months ago. I get readings between 97.0 and 97.5 consistently. My understanding is that skin surface temp is always going to be slightly lower than internal, so IR thermometers used for Body Temp have to build that in somehow. I’m happy with the consistent readings that I get and just add a degree when reading it. I figure that if I start getting readings approaching or exceeding 99.0, I’ll assume that I have a fever.

As a side note, I’ve actually been able to try a couple of different models and have seen ones give even lower readings. The best consistent “normal” readings I’ve seen from this type of thermometer are from this Safety 1st model.

How do you contact Woot customer service

@Wooter632932070
In the app go to account, then to support then to customer service and either scroll through your items and pick the item you would like to discuss with then or go straight to the contact us and make sure you put in the order #

SK-T008 Digital infrared forehead non contact thermometer instructions are worthless and I’m unable to calibrate this device??? Please contact me [MOD: removed email address]

Feel free to contact CS.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.