Digital Infrared Forehead Thermometer

Digital Infrared Forehead Thermometer

so - woot is charging $46.99 for a “new, open box (could be tested good customer return)” while Amazon is charging $24.90 for unconditionally “new”, same device. I guess it’s always good to compare prices: https://www.amazon.com/CLOC-Non-Contact-Infrared-Thermometer-SK-T008/dp/B086N2HTS3

Mfitchor is right -Amazon is much cheaper for this product. I received mine just this week. The good: the price (Amazon’s) and very quick temp reading (<1 sec). The bad: none of these devices, regardless of price, are as precise as an oral thermometer - most don’t even make any claims beyond “highly accurate” or “professional grade”. The annoying: this model, like most others, defaults to Centigrade, and despite having five buttons (yeh, count’em, 5) none of them toggles between C and F. Furthermore, the required button sequence can’t be performed until after you pull the trigger and get a non-reading. I’m considering learning Centigrade, but I recommend choosing a model which has a dedicated, one-button one-click, toggle between C and F.