Digital Innovations 5-Button Optical Mouse

No one has bought one yet? Hard to believe actually…

Nice, it just killed wooters.us Guess it’s time for lunch.

That Forward and Back button will help me go faster by not forcing me to steer from the page to go up to the top! In for 1 !

Where’s anyone getting wireless from? Look at the picture, it’s obviously wired.

ew. could probably get a wireless mouse locally for 8 bucks.

http://openofficemouse.com/branding/images/OOmouse_model.png

18 buttons or go home…

BUT…if you were to purchase 3…it would be cheaper than buying 2 elsewhere.

I like how Windows UPS the buttons while Mac just makes their mouse completely sans ANYTHING.

On another note, did anyone know Justin Long’s AVERAGE wardrobe costs in those commercials is around 15k? Maybe they couldn’t afford buttons after that…

A wireless mouse wouldn’t have a need for being USB compatible. It is NOT wireless. You can’t believe everything you read. Maybe you shouldn’t believe THIS.

How is this confusing you?? No where in the description does it say wireless and the picture shows a cord!! Wow, do you get it now??

800 CPI

Is that a cord I see?

Yea why not. 3bux for a new mouse seems fine by me. It’ll sit around til my current one goes and then hooray, don’t have to walk over to staples for a new one.

Will this mouse make me a faster, more efficient wooter?

But…but…it’s digital!

That write up is pretty harsh on us left-handed folk…I think woot is discriminating. Time to call my lawyer!

In for one. Feel as if I did my part in keeping the woot off moving along.

its busted

when are we going to get a scooba?

It requires 2 AA batteries even tho it is wired???

From its website:

http://www.digitalinnovations.com/mice/5-button-laser-scroll-mouse.html

Micro Innovations® 5-Button Laser Mouse

* Cradle your hand in comfort with our lofted palm support, designed for right-handed use.
* With a resolution up to 2000 CPI (counts per inch), our laser tracking engine delivers powerful cursor control and acute accuracy. Cutting-edge laser precision allows your mouse to glide effortlessly across almost any surface.
* Maximum productivity is right at your fingertips with 5-button click-ability. The scroll wheel allows you to quickly view web pages, maneuver around long documents and more while the 4th and 5th buttons allow you to easily page forward and backward.
* USB plug & play
* Insta-Link™ technology - connect without synching
* Free technical support
* Limited lifetime warranty

Includes: Laser mouse, USB receiver, 2-AA Duracell batteries, quick installation guide, limited lifetime warranty

System Requirements: IBM or compatible PCs and Mac; Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP/Media Center/Vista; Mac OS X, v10.1 or higher; available USB port

I’ll pass.