Digital Lifestyles 26” LCD HDTV

If it had a built-in DVD player I’d be in, but a plain HDTV in this size at this price is silly.

Theres no room in my life for products called Digital Lifestyle.

meh

only 1080i wouldn’t recommend

i bet you would!

you may not!

how strange was it? so strange they made a movie out of it. NOT A BOOK! A MOVIE!

How strange was it? It was so strange they made a movie about it. Not the book-the movie!!!

I never really liked Rocky Horror, except for when they did it on the Drew Carey Show.

nice!

I knew someone would say this… it’s inevitable whenever a LCD/Plasma comes up. Yes every 26 inch TV needs 1080p because we all have superman-like eyesight and can detect the difference… give me a break

Not a bad price for a LCD HDTV of its size, however the contrast ratio is very low on this one (1:1000) so you will not get very good blacks and whites, especialy if you are watching in a dark room. Never heard of the brand either, so that is always a wildcard.

[QUOTE=fusiongt, post:28, topic:160074]
I knew someone would say this… it’s inevitable whenever a LCD/Plasma comes up. Yes every 26 inch TV needs 1080p because we all have superman-like eyesight and can detect the difference… give me a break[/quote
took the words out of my mouth

Janet? Dr. Scott? Janet? Brad? Rocky! ugh!

Does anyone know anything about this brand? Reliability, clarity, glare, etc?!?

Fatheresque American Gothic figure in right rear.

I always cry at weddings…(and laugh at funerals)

Damn, I’ve got rice in my hair again.

Dont be so quick to jump on a Television with a built-in DVD player…I had one and my DVD player went out after a couple of years. Had to send Television back to get it fixed. I had no TV for 6 weeks. It does have its drawbacks. If I had a separate DVD player, I could have at least had a television while the DVD was getting fixed or maybe just go by a new DVD player.

The price comparator shows the exact same model at both Buy.com and
ACNT.com

Amazon also has some Digital Lifestyles TVs, with reviews (and I see a lot of 5 stars :slight_smile: that’s a good sign)

I don’t think that the brand matters a lot for that type of product. There are not a lot of LCD panels factories… the components are usually all the same in all brands. What can change is, maybe, the signal processing, but in day to day life it’s hard to really notice a big difference.

I will pass due to the unfamiliar name of the brand.

yes, cause god knows there’s so many 1080p 26" tvs out there

I’m curious as to how many people are typing up call backs and having them rejected by the system for being improper

Who gave them the right to use my family picture on this TV?