Digital Picture Frames

Anyone have any advice on these or tips to find them cheap? I’d like to keep it under $100. So far I’ve seen Target has a 7" screen for $98. I’d like to get a bigger screen than that but I could live with that size.

Shopzilla’s Digital Frame Listings appear to be quite nice. Check that out. You can find a bunch for under $100. I’m not sure what you’re price range is, but I have the Westinghouse one, and you can get it online now for a lot cheaper than what i paid for it originally. Sucks, but it’s true.

Thanks I’ll check them out. The prices will drop after Xmas I’m sure, but of course that will be too late for me!

Hey, do people use these? How good are they?

I got a 10" for Christmas. Loads of fun so far. Brought it to in-laws with photos of Christmas past and present. Might use it at school with kid pictures. They will get a charge out of it…!

I got a 10" for Christmas. Loads of fun so far. Brought it to in-laws with photos of Christmas past and present. Might use it at school with kid pictures. They will get a charge out of it…!

An old laptop is useful for so many things…

mine is now serving as my itunes server for my stereo. Party shuffle for ever!

yup… I use one for programming radios… software hasn’t changed and it’s built in 3.11