Digital Video Camera

Allows you to read E-Books…on the 2-inch LCD screen??? I’ll be sending Woot my optometrist bill.

I wonder if the mini usb charger will work for this. Just thought I would try and be funny.

It takes pictures at an astonishing 640x480!

tech specs linky

Welcome to 1994!

Great deal, buy 3!

Pretty good lttle unit. Bought 2ea last 3 times they were up. Surprisingly good in low light. I use them all the time.

What is the resolution ?

Pretty funny description. Other than that, meh.

Read an Ebook on this screen… Have they not heard of age and Farsightness? Do they include reading glasses with this?

Well, it is 1/2 the price than you can get it at buy.com, so not a bad deal. The review is pretty good, and even says it can handle a 4 GB SD card. Not bad to have thrown in your bag or ‘murse’ if you are a parent to catch those fun little moments.

http://nextround.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/camera-zoom-fail.jpg

freaking hilarious!!!

I bought one of these for my kids the last time Woot had them up so they’d stop using my camera to record their little skits. The recorded video quality is surprisingly good. Color was accurate, motion tracked fairly well, and very little pixelation. You can get a 2 gig SD card for $1o these days, so memory expansion isn’t a problem. I think I’ll go in for two more this time.

I would categorize this as a “teen-ee-book” reader.

Anyone have a clue as how much video (@ what rez) this will hold? Thinking property monitoring… stop (or at least ID) the bozos breaking into my car.

Movie Resolution: VGA 640 x 480 pixels 30 fps. Sorry, it’s not high definition.

Doesn’t look like your ordinary video camera that’s for sure.

The specs are worth about…12 dollars. Wait, thats how much it costs.

I’m in for one for the 10 year old niece, SCORE!

I want a bowl of cereal! I am grumpy!

cant find specs anywhere. maybe its developed its own unit of measure for quality?

I’mmmmmmmmmm sailingggggg awayyyyyyyyyy

And so are my hopes of a decent woot…

What’s the resolution of these things?

With support for only 1gb SD cards, I can’t imagine it’s too high…

you can record half of a fart on the internal memory