Dinosaurs Who Are Communist for Some Reason

FINALLY. I bet this sells out by 6am CST.

congrats!

well played to Resist. Hope it gets editors picked.

just picked one up.

hey alright! NW CHICAGO SUBURBS REPRESENT!

:smiley:

great job!

About time! Definitely in for one.

just another shirt to scare the children with…c’mon shirt.woot, get with the program…lets see some cool threads, like artsy tie-dye, cool sayings, shirts with happy people…if I see one more animal shirt, extinct or not, I’m gonna scream!!! this is the twenty third dinosoar shirt in the last two months it seems

Since these are darker colors on bright red, I see no issue with the colors. Seasons and Harvester were on darker colors to begin with, and I believe both had problems with the Pantone selections.

in for one for the BF

congrats on the print :smiley:

So glad to see this print. Already spent far too much $$ at NYC comic con this weekend, but just can’t pass this one up.

Same. I tried so hard. >.>

Can’t wait to rock this shirt.

Congrats on the print.

awesome! Congratulationsasaurus! Great design- would be suitable for both adults and kids…

Today’s print from the fog was a win/win either way, because Resist was terrific, too. Hopefully it will make it to print somewhere else.

I absolutely loved the design, and now I’m looking forward to wearing it.

60 days… someplace else.

Unless it gets an EC.

Awesome shirt! First shirt I’ve bought in months.

Ugh, would have bought 3 of the Resist shirts…

thx for giving me my second black box :wink:
hooray for dino revolution!!!

Yeah uh, the optimism derby wasn’t that long ago, and woot didn’t actually pick this shirt.

+infinity

In Soviet Pangaea, meteor is driven extinct by YOU!

bought a lot of woot shirts lately, but I loved this one from the first derby, the name drew me in. so happy it printed!