Dirt Devil Cordless Vac ‘n Mop

Just what I needed to clean out the deep end of the pool a Dirt Devil Cordless Vac ‘n Mop. Vacuum up the bodies and dead fish.

Not tonight Woot.

W00t sure has been putting up some cheap stuff lately - not a complaint but a note. So all you people who scream for cheap stuff and cry about the laptop and TVs, hush!

I like the idea, but I wonder about having to constantly buy special pads. Anyone have one and know how long one pad lasts? How about refill costs?

Dirt Devils never worked well for me so I’m hesitant to pull the trigger. At least it’s new, refurb and I’d definitely be out.

Maybe get one for the wife… hehe… Happy Belated Mother’s Day!

Woot!

Yeah, but will it do shag (or any other carpeting)?
Didn’t think so…

This sucks and is all wet.

Wife looked over the shoulder and said “Buy BUY BUY!”

Now if I can only get her to say that on the next big screen tv.

Looks interesting but the reviews on Epinions are pretty horrible. Also looks like it normally sells for about $50. Gonna have to pass on this one even though I have some seriously dirty floors.

Good price I guess, I’d get it if I was still living in a college dorm, anyone know how it compares to the swiffer wetjet/vacuum version?

doubt the vacuum is any good though…

Sweet Jeebus I want it! I bet that would cure all my excessive cat hair covered linoleum problems.

this appears to be the college kids dream! anyone know how well it mops up stale beer or if its able to really suck up the month old crums stuck in our carpet? we have a bagless vacumm like this one kind of and it does a lackluster job plus the bagless thing always spills crap back on the floor we mopped. does this one suck as much? take that as u wish

44.99 at amazon, decent review too
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000C7B9D/ref=dp_return_1/103-0648267-1983034?_encoding=UTF8&n=284507&s=kitchen&v=glance

Now all I need is a house.

I make my own cleaning pads out of microfiber cloths. I can usually make three out of one cloth. They will punch right into the holder slots on top. They do an awesome job mopping floors. Right now I use them on a Swiffer for mopping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Dirt-Devil-CE4500-Vac-n-Mop-Vacuum-
Could be that one…hard to tell.

dosn’t hold a flame to my central vac<<<-----THAT SUX!

This vacuum would have been a real show stopper if this was a WOOT OFF ! LOL !
How many of you would have bought one just to get to the next item ?? This thing is just a tad bit too “bulky” to use as a car vac…besides I have an awsome corded Dirt Devil already !

OK- probably a dumb question but I don’t do the cleaning in my house- how does the mobbing on this compare to a swiffer (which my sis loves)?

Been reading reviews of this on amazon and women love it!! Can’t wait to get mine. We have 2 mini doxies that love to bring in twings, flowers…They are so good to me. By the way, most places want $44 to 49 so Im happy with Woot.

http://www0.shopping.com/xPR-Dirt_Devil_Mop_Vac
Does’nt look like a very good product by the reviews i seen!!! No thanks woot!!

Why do I find the last line amusing for a vacuum mop?

I got mine. For all you losers who say your wife/girlfriend will do it, wake up!!
They only do that cleaning bit until you marry them/get engaged.
Cleaning bugs wear off faster than the 30 pounds go on them.

Save your sanity and only rent what you are going to use.
Get the Dirt Devil and clean once a month or whenever you are going to have company over.

WOOOT!!!