Dirt Devil Cordless Vac 'n Mop

Anyone actually have this product? Anyone use it on hardwood?

I bought one of these things. My floor has never been cleaner. Good woot!

I’ve got to tell you guys – all of you who whine every time a new item is displayed on the WOOT off is one of the reasons they stay up there so long. I’ve seen a few items I had interest in it, and I was hoping to go through the forums and find someone who had experience with the item that they share so I could feel more confident about buying it (or not). But – noooooo – instead I see people whining with the same boring remarks every single time. The first 5,000 times I saw some of these remarks I found them mildly amusing – but c’mon guys – leave some time for people to put some factual information up about the product – these might encourage people to buy something so you can get to your next woot faster – then go ahead and whine with all of your misspelled words and poor grammar. Better yet, try and find some live friends or ~shudder~ a woman!

when are we going to see some walkie talkies?

Grr… still pissed that I missed the crap during my drive home from work!

GAH! i have this sudden urge to take a bath with a toaster!!! damn this (not good) crap, i want more good crap with working servers

great for PamPam

cries

You do, I don’t.

Retail+70 bucks, good deal

Want a true whiff of brimstone? Smell a “first” post.
Pheeeewww.

i thought woot sold cool stuff… ? hmm.

well I’m in for one…

this is me NOT going home on time on a Friday night…

crap… three of these wouldn’t even be as pleasant as a worthless crap in a bag… three would, however… be a really crappy way to spend money

just use the one at movv.com/woot …it works better.

PFFT!

First we get 38490128 roombas and now a vaccuum that I have to actually push?

First we had the Scooba… I call this the Snorkel… or Scooba-lite… bought one few months back… great price… works good…

Ok. I actually bought one of these just now. I did my part to buy one of something to get us along to the Bag of crap! Bring on the Bag of crap!

Didn’t they have this up already.

real wooters have roombas, thank you very much!

:smiley: