Dirty Rotten Shirt Thieves

Looks like this one got stolen.

Thank you, I will take care of this.

1 Like

Thank you, I will take care of this.

saw an ad on fb from Supre88tees

https://insyprints.com/mntpth-grailwars?pr=FRSHOVER6899&s=hanes-5250&c=Black&p=FRONT

I wonder where that fish did gooooo.

3 Likes

Thank you you sending this over. I will take care of this.

1 Like

Do people really give their financial informative and addresses to a ā€œstoreā€ called Supre88tees?

Thatā€™s probably a username of a 14 year old boy child whoā€™s profile says heā€™s into ā€œfinance and marketingā€.

Or girl.

But boys are twerps.

I think like most scams, they just seek to feed off the most vulnerable in society, so the elderly, or NON-tech savy. They just do a search, click on the first one they see and bam, they just got scammed.
I meanā€¦ Who the heck fall for the phone scams these day!? Or clicks on a pop-up, or ad on the side of a page?
UGH

1 Like

Youā€™re right. I canā€™t believe it either. But Iā€™m thankful Iā€™m a child of the 80ā€™s.

1. Never answer the door. Sorry grandma, but text first.
  2. Use your texting device for calls only if itā€™s an emergency, work related, or medical.
  3. Never click on anything. Ever. The internet is a lie. Lol get a good vpn.
  4. Never answer your phone. Ever. Let your VM do its job.
2 Likes

YUP!
I donā€™t know how any POLL these days on the news has ANY validity! I donā€™t know of anyone that would answer a poll.

1 Like

I also subscribe to this guy and force as many people as I can to watch him work. Heā€™s a hero.

I heard about a thing on the radio, you subscribe to this place and they send you a credit card to use for scammers. You go ahead and use it, then the payment can be tracked and the place can get sued, then the company pays you.
I canā€™t remember what it was called, or the rest of the details, but it sounded like an awesome trap.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s an ā€œadā€?

1 Like

1 Like

Still seeing the ad.

Did you know that you can buy shirt.woot items on Aliexpress?

1 Like

Well that one is fun. I will dive into this one and send it to our lawyers.

2 Likes

Still popping up on FB

I will send this over again, Thanks!

2 Likes