Disappointment is coming in a few moments, refresh for your viewing pleasure

So, I was looking through “all deals” and came to a page with this:

Made me think it was an “easter egg” bag of crap. Now, I refreshed for several minutes and nothing changed. I can’t get one since I got one on black friday, but I was curious.

Is this a random BOC or is it a page telling you more deals are coming?

Kind of made me chuckle…tricky Woot.

Not a BOC. That means something went wrong. Can you repeat the steps to get the error? If so, post them here so I can pull the panic alarm n

I think I was at the end of the list for “all deals”. Not sure, but here is the link: Woot

1 Like

Yeah, the end is way past page 22 that the link shows. Let me know if you get it again.

I just flipped through all the pages past 22 and it is fine now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just found another one of these pages @ThunderThighs on page 17

Could you close your browser and try again. I got past page 17 here.

Also, do you change any filters or sorts?

I tried this link with two different browsers that I had not previously tried. Same thing. I even get it on my phone.

No filters have been changed, and I often run through all of the deals you have available, this hasn’t happened since that first time.

Not sure what’s happening. I put in a trouble ticket to the developers but it will be a hard one to diagnose since we can’t duplicate the error. :confused:

I’ve got a problem too, my credit card keeps running out of money. Can you people do something about that?

4 Likes

Not a huge deal for me, just wanted to let you know. Not sure why it is happening on my end.

The problem @therealjrn has is happening to me too, damn, so many issues. Maybe I should get back to work. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I get that when I am going through all deals with the sort set to newest.

Ah, maybe I did have that filter set!

Dang it, this ISN’T a heads-up for a BoC or Woot-Off! ? :frowning: The disappointment truly is real. I got it around 1:53am Eastern, and you turn over at 2am, so I was so sure I’d gotten lucky here.

NOPE :frowning_face:

I just ran out of deals to browse, apparently.

Dang it :frowning:

Trickery!

Yeah, that graphic likes to pop up now and then in All Deals. ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

I think it happens when you are flipping through pages and new items get added or sold out, confuses the servers, numbers are all off.

That’s my theory anyway.

2 Likes

That’s a mighty-fine theory. I accept this theory. Good theory. Thanks for theorizing.

4 Likes

Like these very forums, perhaps, All Deals is haunted by Woot-o-Lantern

4 Likes