Disc Clone II 40x One-to-One CD Duplicator

Wecome to the Woot-off item #26 topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

Has anyone else been having a tough time getting into the forum…I have been getting “Service Unavailable” for the last hour

Great Price:

Elsewhere:

Disc Clone II - 1 to 1 CD Duplicator
Ratings:
Product Code: HDW10X0062-001
Manufacturer: Generic
Mfr part #: Stand-Alone CD Copier with improved ergonomics design, USB 2.0 Interface link to PC Computer as external CD-ROM or CD Copier, Stereo Output: Hook up external speakers for premium sound quality, Simple to use –‘One-Touch-Copying’, ADC System – Auto Detect & Copy, Hi Speed & Stable Copying – up to 40x, Firmware Easily Upgradeable, Continuous Copying Capabilities Over-Burn Technology: Support 80min/90min/99min over-size CD, Support 80min CD with over-bump up to 82min CD-R/RW Drive 52x 24x 52x, CD-ROM Drive 52x, Includes NERO 5 Burning ROM more…

NOTE: CD DVD Duplicators need to be assembled and tested to its specifications, which usually takes from 24 up to 48 hours from purchase time. For that reason, please allow an additional 1 to 2 day lead-time for all shipping methods including Overnight and 2nd day

Regular Price: $299.00
Sale Price: $199.00

Woot! is having a hard time dealing with all the Woot! Off traffic. This is cool, but not something I really need…

Kind of a neat woot… Not sure that there is going to be a great demand for it though.

Heck of a woot off :slight_smile:

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great deals, Coupon Codes and Freebies

Disc Clone II 40x One-to-One CD Duplicator
Dupe, Dupe, Dupe, Dupe of Earl
$99.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

No computer required for hassle free operation. You can record audio (music), video (movie), data (software or documents), and avoid losing your original disk to scratches, over eager pets, adventurous children or simple accidents by making backups of your precious original discs.

Computer record mode is where you can connect the Duplicator to your computer with a USB cable, and we will provide NERO a $70 value! NERO allows you to drag all kind of the files from your hard drive and burn directly to discs.

Product Feature and Benefits:
Standalone CD Copier
CD Writer/ReWriter for PC/Mac Computers
USB 2.0 interface
Simple to use: “One Touch Copying”
ADC System: Auto Detect & Copy
Hi-Speed & Stable Copying
Easily Upgrade Firmware
Continuous Copying Capabilities
Over Burn Technology
Supports 80min./90min./99min. over size CD
Supported CD Types: CD-R/RW, Mini CD, Business-card size CD
Supported CD Formats: Audio/Video/Data/Photo/Mixed-mode CD/CD Extra/Mini CD
Stereo Output
CD-R/RW Drive: 40x12x48 (Target) - CD-ROM Drive: 52x (Source)
Compatibility:
Standalone Operation! No Computer Required
110/220v
Regulation: FCC, CE, UL
Writer Mode Operation:
Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
Mac OS 9.x/OS X

Note the above header

Visit dealtaker.com!

I suppose this is great for a technophobe but most technophobes aren’t on the net and even fewer probably know about Woot. Great price if you need one of these but I can do it on my PC just as easily and for a lot cheaper. Long live the Woot-off!!!

Actualy it has a lot of uses for a technophobe computer geek like me!
Just think of all the bootleg Micheal Jackson CD’s I could make and sell on the street corner!
It would pay for itself if I sold ten CD’s!
I could call them the Jeebus Juice mix: The Greatest Hit’s of Whack-O his self!

How long will the woot-off last?? Until midnight tonight? I know the FAQ’s say 24-72 hours, but anyone wanna guess how long this woot madness can go on?!?

Woot Big or Woot Home!!

very good deal. I wish it were a dvd-duplicator…
:?:
Can I put my dvd-writers into this, to make it a dvd-duplicator?

Too Bad it doesn’t support DVD+/-R. If it did it is a very good price.

Just think of all the bootleg Micheal Jackson CD’s I could make and sell on the street corner!
I could call them the Jeebus Juice mix: The Greatest Hit’s of Whack-O his self![/quote]

Hey someone else got through to the forum!! Woot Hoo! :slight_smile:

Can’t you just make the Jeebus Juice Mix on your PC?? Is it just the rip it and flip it ease of these bad boys that make them desirable?

[quote user=“gimmaroon”][quote user=“mac daddy1”]Whiner’s List

uckydragon76 - 1
jayar260 - 1
any1wannawoot? - 1
DanMan101 - 1
rusticrub - 1
gorac - 1
wolensm - 1
sfieldi - 1
bigd888 - 1
terrin81 - 1
The Atomic Generator - 1
mac daddy - 1
Total -[/quote]

“Just… try not to break anything, ok?” I DIDN’T BREAK IT, but GC, could someone fix the “activity view” link? It’s throwing off my morning!
(How’d I do, mac daddy?)
:wink:
[/quote]

Geeez, I can’t wait for version 2.0!! I complained about the “activity view” link and BAM!
I haven’t been able to get in since the coffee maker (and the above last post) this a.m.!
I thought the earlier comment at the top of the page was a joke- guess not, lol!!

I could call them the Jeebus Juice mix: The Greatest Hit’s of Whack-O his self![/quote]

Hey someone else got through to the forum!! Woot Hoo! :slight_smile:

Can’t you just make the Jeebus Juice Mix on your PC?? Is it just the rip it and flip it ease of these bad boys that make them desirable?[/quote]
Yeah I could mix it on the PC and burn two disks at once…
I wonder if it’s a copy right infringement to put a pic of JackO and McCauley hugging on the label?

[quote user=“gimmaroon”][quote user=“gimmaroon”][quote user=“mac daddy1”]Whiner’s List

uckydragon76 - 1
jayar260 - 1
any1wannawoot? - 1
DanMan101 - 1
rusticrub - 1
gorac - 1
wolensm - 1
sfieldi - 1
bigd888 - 1
terrin81 - 1
The Atomic Generator - 1
mac daddy - 1
Total -[/quote]

“Just… try not to break anything, ok?” I DIDN’T BREAK IT, but GC, could someone fix the “activity view” link? It’s throwing off my morning!
(How’d I do, mac daddy?)
:wink:
[/quote]

Geeez, I can’t wait for version 2.0!! I complained about the “activity view” link and BAM!
I haven’t been able to get in since the coffee maker (and the above last post) this a.m.!
I thought the earlier comment at the top of the page was a joke- guess not, lol!![/quote]
So it WAS you!!!
I knew it!!!

Now I borrow Music cd’s and make a dup and don’t have to stand at the computer!

I’ll rip to MP3’s later on.

I have spent so much money today (18 hours and counting) that I can’t believe my CC company hasn’t put out a fraud alert :shock:

let me be (not) the first to say that this site is acting crazy today :shock:

Anyone else notice the hilarious pics that Woot is posting when you click on the “enlarge” arrow on the current product for sale on the “more information” page??

For example, here is what I got when I enlarged the 18 piece BBQ set - Banque en Ligne 2022 - Le guide étape par étape pour choisir facilement

What the?? Gotta love that Woot humor! I also have to say that the R/C blurb may have been the best Woot Ad Blurb ever…great stuff!

Good thing I didn’t buy it for the software, I already own Nero 5.5. It would be nice, though, if they surprised me with Nero 6.6 (or even 6.0).

You can get the 6.6 upgrade from [url=“http://ww2.nero.com/enu/Upgrade_InfoPage.php”]Nero Platinum Suite – Preisgekrönter Alleskönner. You will need your serial number. Using my 5.5 serial number, it is $52 for the upgrade.

SAMS Club auction site, external and internal burners all formats (DVD and CD) $60 - $80 including shipping and tax after all said and done. Got three now so I can let out the secret source 8)