Disc Clone II 40x One-to-One CD Duplicator

Hmm people are going home from work.
Sweet, maybe this time we can have the chance to get some of the bluetooth mice. :stuck_out_tongue:

Silly me, last night I checked the item by refreshing the “More Information” details page. Didn’t need a video card, so I didn’t read any further. Missed the flashing lights until I went to check the forums today. Aargh.

Silly me, last night I checked the item by refreshing the “More Information” details page. Didn’t need a video card, so I didn’t read any further. Missed the flashing lights until I went to check the forums today. Aargh.[/quote]

You should consider yourself lucky, I’m in for about $1200 and an ass kicking from the wife :roll:

Next item 6 minutes, back to clicks-aholics :!:

[quote user=“Tshirt2”]Hmm people are going home from work.
Sweet, maybe this time we can have the chance to get some of the bluetooth mice. :P[/quote]

I think that was around noon EST

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 05:10:10 PM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: plappo<br>Order Pace: 0m 27.10s<br>Woot Wage: $13282.80 an hour.

SAMS Club auction site, external and internal burners all formats (DVD and CD) $60 - $80 including shipping and tax after all said and done. Got three now so I can let out the secret source[/quote]

Does anybody know if this uses standard 5.25" drives and they be able to be swapped out? I could put the drives into a computer I am building for a friend (and charge him retail proce for them… he’s not that good of a friend) and throw in a couple DVD+/-RW DL capable drives?

AERON chairs!!!

…maybe later if not now.

[quote user=“gimmaroon”][quote user=“gimmaroon”][quote user=“mac daddy1”]Whiner’s List

uckydragon76 - 1
jayar260 - 1
any1wannawoot? - 1
DanMan101 - 1
rusticrub - 1
gorac - 1
wolensm - 1
sfieldi - 1
bigd888 - 1
terrin81 - 1
The Atomic Generator - 1
mac daddy - 1
Total -[/quote]

“Just… try not to break anything, ok?” I DIDN’T BREAK IT, but GC, could someone fix the “activity view” link? It’s throwing off my morning!
(How’d I do, mac daddy?)
:wink:
[/quote]

Geeez, I can’t wait for version 2.0!! I complained about the “activity view” link and BAM!
I haven’t been able to get in since the coffee maker (and the above last post) this a.m.!
I thought the earlier comment at the top of the page was a joke- guess not, lol!![/quote]

Well if I could get on the forum I might whine!!! lol

My experience (unscientific testing), the forum is hard to get to when an item sells out until the new item is available. I am guess it is everybody clicking reload to see what the next item is.

did that duplicator get sold out? :frowning:

[size=18:5a89b503d9]Thanks peteromans11!!! :smiley: [/size:5a89b503d9]

-billflu.com

I actually got it thinking that it did DVD duplication…doh! Would you like to buy mine? If so, let me know how to get a hold of ya. woot price.

WOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDDDD

More deals, go to http://www.dealstudio.com

Just recieved the Duplicator today. NO NERO INCLUDED. It just wasn’t in the box. The box states that it is included but after careful examination, I found only a USB driver disc. I just e-mailed woot about how they would like to handle this. I’ll let you know what they say. Otherwise, it seems to be a very well made brick of a cd duplicator.

received mine today and it’s broken in 3 places and it wasn’t the shipper either. Covers for the cd trays were laying at the bottom of the box (outside the plastic cover on the duplicator) and one button on the face was recessed into the case (and broken). I called the manufacturer (as Woot suggeseted) and they said it wasn’t their problem and to deal with Woot. Think I’ll erase my bookmark pointing to Woot…my last purchase.

hey, i’ve got an idea.
e-mail rma@woot.com with your order number

If woot is a little slow, I might be able to help you.

If you want, I will gladly mail you my Nero cd. I actually purchased version 5.5, so I have no need for the 5.0 that comes with it. Although, I will admit 5.0 is pretty good (I purchased 5.5 as an upgrade to 5.0 that came with a drive I bought a while back).

Send me an email tbrauch-at-yahoo-dot-com and let me know your address.

Or, I could use mine to make a copy and send you the copy… I mean, you were supposed to get a the cd.

My turbo button was pressed in, but it seems to work for me. I’ll burn a few CD’s and report back in a few minutes.

Edit: Mine seems to work. A few minutes later and I have a seemingly perfect copy of a CD. Wow, who would have guessed

:o
Included in the DiscClone II box that I received yesterday is cd with Nero Burning Rom version 5.5.9.11