Disc Clone II CD Duplicator

WOOT, you guys need some new IT guys.
Too many bugs in your software,
and your servers still can’t handle the traffic.
spend a little more of the cash we spend here
and upgrade to a server farm already.

Kudos to kvnnrvll who closed this out…

the projector was days ago

Is the first woot-off with Ver 2.0? Good test I guess…

Oh Wow, hahah

next woot woot!

This is my first ever wootoff… I didn’t think we were ever going to get moving again with those walkie-talkies… do things usually go that way in a wootoff??

Maybe they should have saved a few of those athlon gamin machines to use as servers. :')

the PJ was not in the woot-off…I was replying to an old post when the keyboard went on sale, and then, as you know, all hell broke loose. I didn’t get to order the keyboard…20 items? and then 10??? what sort of woot-offs are these…and…more importantly…is it over? is 2.0 going to announce the end of the -off?

yep, pretty much

Good lord… you have SEVENTEEN HUNDRED of those lame ass walkie talkies… and then 20 keyboards. I hate you woot, suck on my left middle toe.

At least you only had 10 stupid copiers.

Soon my horde of common house flies will take over the world. Then we’ll see who gets the keyboards.

I hope there are even less of these than the Saitek keyboard…lol

Interesting Stats WOOT

According to the the numbers…60% of the purchases were of 1 unit while 40% of the purchases were of 3 units…If there were 10 units could someone please explain this to me?

If I had sex with my clone, would I be gay? What happens in the clone lab stays in the clone lab…

Man,
Item quantities of 20? 10? All that’s gonna do is guarantee by the time I get the damn page to load, the thing’s already sold out.
C’mon woot, I joined in this woot-off at the watch/multitool stage, and patiently waited through a whole day of radios that nobody wanted. Help me out here!

Tried tooooo many times to get through. Never could get one. Man these servers SUCK.

it’s over, but the woot bot stats are posted in the forum. Maybe woot bot is tired.

Yeah, that doesn’t make sense:

if 1 person bought 3, there’d be 7 items left, making the % of customers who bought 3 items
1/8 = 12%

If 2 people bought 3, there’d be 4 items left making the % who bought 3 items
2/6 = 33%

if 3 people bought 3, there’d be 1 item left making the % who bought 3 items
3/4 = 75%

so what do the percentages really mean? :slight_smile:

This arrived today. I haven’t had a chance to test it out yet, but I wanted to say “Wow!” That was super fast on the shipping…