Disc Clone Standalone 40x One to One CD Duplicator

yup yup

slowww forums tonight… not slow enough to reach first page though. Interesting deal… trying to decide if I can find a use for it. Could it function with two hard drives in it… for external storage?

Install 2 DVDRW’s? Wonder if it would work

not bad deal, froogle it and average price was 190 for 40x. However, I already have an CDRW and CD player

I second the suckiness of this one. C’mon woot, this is a bad followup to a pretty good woot-off. Goodnight !

our apologies for slight delay releasing the item tonight. also forum speed worse than usual… still trying to track the bottleneck that seems to exist some nights but not others. :evil:

Man! What took so looooooong to get here!
This thing doesn’t look like much. Oh well, there’s always tomorrow. 8)

Yeah, these are pretty useless now adays in my opinion. 40x is alright I guess. Did anyone else see the notebook and the woot-off lights? I had my hopes up, I thought it was ANOTHER woot off.

Oh well, lets see what tomorrow brings.

People who post ‘first page’ and the like need to grow up. Post something useful, funny or at least original.

Disc Clone Standalone 40x One to One CD Duplicator
No computer required for hassle free operation
$69.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Maybe you’ve thought about owning a stand alone duplication machine, or perhaps this is your first time checking one out… (leave it to woot to bring you stuff you’d never thought of buying before)

With the Disc Clone Stand alone 40x One to One CD Duplicator you can record audio, video, and data and avoid losing your original disk to scratches, over eager pets, adventurous children or simple accidents by making backups of your precious original discs.

In a band or have a track to lay down? Dupe fast copies for your friends without having to boot your PC or load software!

Product Features and Benefits:
Standalone CD Copier (Powered Case with Dual Drives)
CD Writer/ReWriter for PC/Mac Computers
USB 2.0 interface
Simple to use: “One Touch Copying”
ADC System: Auto Detect & Copy
Hi-Speed & Stable CDRW 40x 12x 48x
Easily Upgrade Firmware
Continuous Copying Capabilities
Over Burn Technology Supports 80min./90min./99min. over size CD

Support CD Formats
CD-R, CD-RW
Audio CD, Video CD
Photo CD, Data CD
Mix Mode CD, CD Extra
Mini CD

Compatibility
Standalone Operation! No Computer Required
Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
Mac OS 9.x/OS X

Retail Box Includes:
Drive
Nero Burning Software
Power Cord & USB Cable
User Manual

Woot done lost it’s mind…so slow and the wrong items up…too many people know about Woot! Stop whoring yourself out woot! you’re better than that!

AWW…Just what I wanted; 3 years ago.

This is hands down the worst woot ever!!

Why would you ever want or need this??

You can get a DVD burner for the same price and do the same thing. Or get a DVD burner and a bs cd drive in your comp if you really need the two drives.

This is absolutely horrendous.

These should have been off the market about 10 years ago. I take that back. These should have never been on the market. Who would ever get one of these that didn’t already have a comptuer who can not only copy a cd but alter it as well??

Jesus tap dancing christ this is stupid!!!111

WOOT! 2nd PAGE!! uh ok… what do I win!!!

It’s a basic functional machine and allows me to use my computer for other things while I’m burning a bunch of duplicate cd media kits.

[quote=“jtzapp”]i can’t afford it, unfortunately. man, too bad it isn’t a dvd duplicator! :D[/quotei got one it;s my comptuer

Kind of an ugly critter there. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll ship one to you fed ex -3 year economy. 8)

lol woot slow tonight?
Cool product i’d probly buy it was like $50

[quote user=“jmeier”]This is hands down the worst woot ever!!

Why would you ever want or need this??

You can get a DVD burner for the same price and do the same thing. Or get a DVD burner and a bs cd drive in your comp if you really need the two drives.

This is absolutely horrendous.

These should have been off the market about 10 years ago. I take that back. These should have never been on the market. Who would ever get one of these that didn’t already have a comptuer who can not only copy a cd but alter it as well??

Jesus tap dancing christ this is stupid!!!111[/quote]

I have to say that I kind of agree, but not in such a harsh way…

Man what a night. My high speed goes down and can’t get online. Being addicted to Woot, I started running around looking for one of those dam AOL CD’s that we all get in the mail. Wham, here I am at a speeding 24 not the 56 that my modem can get. Oh well, cancel the AOL when I get my high speed back and I sure don’t need tonight’s WOOT. Thanks AOL for stuffing my mail box and helping out with your free trial in my time of need. I am sure glad tonight’s not a WOOT off night. Nothing can stop WOOT except their servers.