Disney Neon Wall Clock

~

Nutinā€™, whatā€™s a mator you?

In for one for my daughter - little mermaid.

http://tinyurl.com/cfpngs

Price comparison for various models.

Heading over to DISboards to see what they think. :wink:

The wife loves Mickey Mouse, Iā€™d be in trouble if I wasnā€™t in for one.

Why do they all have all the numbers except for the best one, Toy Story? :frowning:

Some of these are okay, but none special. Even for the ones with good chars, they picked lame pictures to use, Iā€™ll pass.

http://top5choices.com/-pics-/eebie.jpg

Well, I wouldnā€™t buy one, but it definitely looks like a much better deal than the Xbox 360 one turned out to have been at least.

As I sit here wearing a Mickey Mouse shirt, I carefully consider making a purchaseā€¦

ā€¦aww who am I kidding? Iā€™m a Disney freak. Thereā€™s no thinking! I see, I buy. Iā€™m a total sucker.

Great for my two nieces, they love princesses!!!

U meen Utah!

So, the clock runs on a battery, but you still have to plug it in for the neon?

Also, any idea how quiet these are in a room at night? Iā€™ve had a few clocks that ran on a AA battery that were so loud that they kept me from sleeping.

probob FTW!

Just in case you skimmed the item description (or got hung up on the Disney Rhapsody sing-a-long), remember that you have to plug the clock in for the neon - the battery only powers the clock.

So if I break this, do I have to call a hazmat squad for the mercury? And does it have Chinese lead for that buttery texture so pleasing to the palate?

If something is shipped smart post is that considered USPS? Is there a way to ship not through the USPS or is PO Box address okay?

In for 2. Princesses (for the 4 year old granddaughter) and Little Mermaid (for the 12 year old daughter). Canā€™t beat it for the price.

It would be nice if they were chargeableā€¦

Oh My Goodness. The Little Mermaid.

Just wanted to point out that the Toy Story (Buzz Lightyear) one has only 3-6-9-12 numbers. Not the greatest idea for a kidsā€™ clock. Bummer. I liked it otherwise. The others have all their numbers.