Dissipate

nice, in for 1! I hope the color is not as pink as it shows on my monitor… oh well

Consume - Coca Cola
Dissipate - Disney
More - McDonalds
Buy - IBM

Upgrade, waste and squander? Got me.

Any insight?

I like :). Bought!

Someone give me a list of what each of those font stands for. Besides the Disney, Coco-cola, and McDonald’s logo.

That’s exactly where they lost me.

squander=compaq

Waste, Yahoo
Sqaunder, Compaq
Upgrade just looks like a normal font…

squander = compaq

great shirt but so ironic that we have to buy it…

You’re all commies!! If it weren’t for big business how would we exploit the rest of the world? Right?

Makes me think that Upgrade is part of the Coca Cola logo.

But I could be wrong.

So there’s seven companies represented here. What’s the maximum number I can do business with and still wear the shirt?

pretty nice, and the first red woot shoot I’ve seen worth buying. in for one

I’m thinking Squander is Compaq.

Upgrade is Apple. (magazine ads etc)

Nice shirt. Not as cool as yesterday’s, but still really nice. I don’t know if I want such a statement on my shirt though. I wish I hadn’t missed Fivebucks!!

very appropriate for the current state

hmm I’m guessing…

Waste = Yahoo (?)
Squander = Compaq (oop someone above corrected me)
Upgrade = Apple

edit: already corrected

Does NOT approve:

Waste is Yahoo. Squander is Compaq. I -think- Upgrade is Google, but don’t quote me.

I have to give props for how well the colours on this go together, but it’s still not my bag. I’m just hoping this means that the coupon shirt doesn’t get third… the other three at least had SOME element of design

Also, what’s this with the not-telling of the vote totals? I know the numbers for Fivebucks were pretty embarrassing, so was second place even moreso? Or did Diebold score this derby?

congrats to the designer!

I am not overly fond of rip off corporate designs, but I think you did really well working within the parameters and still making it your own.