Diversity

that would make sense, not to mention it would go along with the last shirt where the ninja left no footprints.

Diversity is even stupid in real life.

Not dumbing down my wardrobe.

gud one there… gud job

too many browns for me… :frowning: otherwise I may be in for 1

I left my guard down after hours upon countless hours and it simply came and went :cry:

Shirt love!

I’m glad I stayed up for this one.

I should move to the west cost so I don’t have to wait up as long.

I think it’s great! Mine’s on it’s way. For $10, by next summer, all I’ll have is Woot shirts :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone, I’m glad this tickled a large chunk of the wooters fancy!!

thinking about getting one…

haha-awesome shirt

Im in for 1

qft

Awesome shirt, got one!

): How come there aren’t women ninjas, women giants, and for goodness sakes… female robots?

Here’s hoping that Fable’s is on tomorrow night. That’s the one I’m waiting for!

in for one, thought it was clever. Probably never wear it.

Great design, but I don’t need any potty humor t-shirts at my age…

But maybe I ought to think on some holiday gifts…

haha, I’m wondering whether that’s the good or bad version of “qtf.”

Internet memes like pirates vs. ninjas and what not have much celebrity in the world of the internet. The humour in the shirts, specifically referring to the tracking shirt yesterday, is mainly centered around the fact that they’re applying a literal concept to something the doesn’t really exist. I mean hey, only a few of the guys I know enjoy debating about the “likelihood of human survival in the event of a zombie invasion” and the like…it’s not like everyone’s in love with it.

I really hope you were being sarcastic about you having better taste than everyone else.

The whole point of shirt.w00t is that only a few designs get in. The niche IS the fact that people are voting for the shirts that EVERYONE can buy (of course woot is already has an incredible niche all its own). If you REALLY felt the desire to get one of those “other” designs on to your chest you ought to just take the picture, start your own online store, “sell” the picture as a shirt design, buy your own shirt after the host site prints it on a shirt for you, and then close the store.

cool shirt! Im in for 1

And I don’t disagree with you at all. I’m just saying we’ve had a LOT of those shirts and there was a reason they were banned. (and I was being sarcastic–I voted for the meme shirts at first)