Dixie PerfecTouch Insulated Hot Cup (160)

Dixie PerfecTouch Insulated Hot Cup (160)

Well, no complaints on these. This was a good deal. Quick delivery was obtained. I ordered three. My dad also ordered three. We have the same UPS delivery guy

The UPS guy was a bit annoyed…

water bottles for size reference and the floor tiles are 24 inches

Each box contained

Final result of my order

Now remember, the UPS guy had six of these on his truck.
What a waste amazon, what a waste.

1 Like

Oh dear. Must have had a shortage in the correct size box. :\

FTFY

Even I’m not dumb enough to have a second Amazon prime account just to get around the order limits at woot.

That doesn’t mean we arent sharing them for the same office :yum:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m not sure why someone would want two Prime accounts. Seems like a waste of money.

So your items ship twice as fast.

I theoretically have two prime accounts. My personal prime account and the one I had to create a login for where I work. I have no idea why they made all of us make logins. None of us order anything for the company. I reported it as spam twice before they told us it was a legit request.

Also, my orders have been coming in excessively large packaging. I’m not complaining because the cats have built a cardboard castle with bubblemailer carpet. It’s nicer than the rest of the house.

Also x 2, I just bought a couch from Amazon. I can’t wait to see how it comes packaged.

1 Like

Yeah, I was thinking two personal accounts. We have one for the marketing department and then I have my personal. I don’t consider the other one mine though.

1 Like

same opinion