DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter w/ Zenmuse for GoPro

From the last paragraph of the Features tab–

No Fly Zones Feature
In order to increase flight safety and prevent accidental flights in restricted areas, the new firmware for the Phantom 2 series includes a No Fly Zone feature. These zones have been divided into two categories: A and B. For a full explanation of the difference between the categories and to view a complete list of places included.

Hmmm… “and to view a complete list of places included”, then what? Close your eyes and click your heels three times?

Send 5 box-tops in a self-addressed stamped envelope to Kelloggs Cereals in Battle Creek, Michigan?

Look in your “Butcher’s Copy-editing: The Cambridge Handbook for Editors, Copy-editors and Proofreaders” under ‘sentence fragments and independent clauses’?

While this was a great way to create suspense, Woot, you can’t leave us hangin’ on the edge of our chairs like this.

Hmmmm. we’re not sure either so we removed that line.

I have a GoPro Hero 3+ Silver Edition but I see this says it’s for a GoPro HERO 4; will it really not work?

HELP :slight_smile:

Well this looks exciting, and I’m reading that DJI is the only company that makes an affordable, basic “actually-does-the-things-you-would-want” drone that really works. Works as in doesn’t take off on it’s own once it gets 50 to 100 feet away, uses optional GPS, etc.

And yet… I can’t help but notice that they are unloading (un-wooting?) DJI2’s here, when the new and improved version is the DJI3.

On the other hand, I notice this same model with the same gymbal is selling for quite a bit more on WorstBuy.com electronics store.

Hmmmm.

all the Heros 3 fit this gimbal, the gimbal itself is a expensive added on one they sell for around $350 separately.But it is the older gen Phantom 2 upgraded, different controller that has a wheel to turn camera. But sorry woot the gen3 standard is selling at best buy for $699 with free hard case for it included more updated features like follow me,circle me ,bigger motors and 2.7k camera better than advances cameras, go to dji.com and see them to decide what you want

Thanks for the heads-up!!

Noticed the same, was going to post it, thanks for mentioning.

I have a Cheerson CX-20 I purchased last Summer. I’ve had a lot of fun with it. Took it to the Outerbanks. Ready to upgrade to a DJI Phantom 3.

Which one are you going for?

Your welcome and have fun flying it!

Everyone, you should join AMA at www.modelaircraft.org you get 1 million dollars liability insurance coverage if you crash on something you shouldn’t of and other information. By the way I own all the Phantom 2’s and visions, I just got my 3 yesterday but have bad weather here, Have fun flying and don’t get stupid like some that are ruining everything with new law’s.