Do a Barrel Roll!

Ahh, this is good.
On a side note, I went to high school with a “Nathan W. Pyle”. I’m wondering if it’s one and the same…

Edit: Just did a quick Google search. Yep, it’s him. Weird!

But that sentence defeats the purpose of the original sentence. I no longer has every letter of the alphabet!

Same for my son. He replied with XD when I showed him this shirt.

Not Impressed…

The other fox did a
no-handed 720 to barspin 360 triple backflip no handed superman seatgrab busdriver barrel roll tailwhip
over 3 lazy dogs!

Awww. Nathan may have an offbeat sense of humor, but I wouldn’t go so far as to call him weird… :wink:

I would say “mysterious” would be a more appropriate term for his former high school self… at least that what he seemed like to us young swooning gals.

It’s a barrel roll (thus the fox is upside down, over the fox).

When upside down, the r forms a j, the w an m, and the d a p.

Thus, all the letters are covered.

^HA! WINNER^
THAT WAS MY PLAN ALL ALONG GUYS
SERIOUSLY
YEAH, THAT WAS IT!

Good lookin out, baqui63!

http://www.drunktiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/star-fox-is-down.jpg

favorite super nintendo game too!

And thank you to the woot writers - the bit about r/gaming makes me reallaugh

What’s so weird about that? Anyone who’s ever gone to high school anywhere could have designed this shirt.

I understand the mashup of the two distinct bits, but I don’t see that it works without all the letters being in the result. Strikes me that the dog wasn’t the only lazy one involved here…

I’d just like to say…

It’s “The quick red fox jumps over the lazy brown dog.”

I know, because we had to type this…over and over and over and over…

They just wanted you to type it wrong all those years… why do you need RED? R, E, and D are all used elsewhere…

Why oh why isn’t this on a brown shirt? Gah!

My favorite pangram is “New Job: Fix Mr. Gluck’s hazy TV, PDQ!” It’s the only one I know of to use each letter exactly once. Can I make that into a t-shirt?

it’s funny, but i’m not spending $12 on a black shirt with a cute phrase on it. try some art too next time :confused:

I’m sorry, but you’ve been typing it wrong. Oh well, time to start over and type them all again!

I haven’t bought a woot shirt in almost a year… and prints like this are a large part of the reason. Sorry woot, fail.

At first, I thought it was a Google reference…