Do-All Outdoors Shooting Targets

NO, These targets WILL NOT handle .223.

.223 is a center fire rifle caliber. These targets are intended for small caliber rim fire and non-magnum center fire pistol calibers only.

Exactly what I needed to know. Thanks!

Will 9mm pistol be fine on the .38/.44 target? I am assuming yes since 9mm is ~.35 correct?

I shot my 9mm at it this past weekend. put about 70ish rounds and all it did was remove the paint.

Sweet - thanks for the reply back.

That is awesome. It should handle my 38s just perfectly. Glad to hear you had good luck with yours. That other post I replied to kind of scared me.

Thanks for the heads up. I plan to use these only with .22LR and occasionally 9mm if I find any LRN.

I’m not aware of any states that have blanket bans on human-form targets, and specifically checked a few of the states that would be most likely to have such a ban. The only state with anything close is Maryland, which bans human-form targets at clubs operating under certain licenses.

Additionally some ranges run by state departments, such as the state wildlife division, may disallow human-form targets as may private ranges.

As with ANYTHING concerning firearms, KNOW your State and Local Regulations.

Luckily, I live “in the country” and enjoy target practice when I choose. If the trees and the wind deflect the sound to a distant neighbor and they call local law enforcement, the deputies get my business card with an open invitation to come out to my place and shoot. So far, it has been a win-win situation for me; especially when I learn the latest tactical defense techniques from L.E.

But, I digress…the point is to know the laws as they pertain to you, know your firearm, and (first and foremost) know safety in the handling & use of your firearm.