Do It Slowly

Bandolier. Of. Carrots.

Private Cowboy: Don’t sht me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn’t sh
t you. You’re my favorite turd!

Why are the shirts with turtles and tortoises on them always green? I love turtle/tortoise shirts but I’m SICK of green shirts! How about black? Brown? Purple? Mauve? Anything but green, please!

I think this shirt is trying to suggest something about the duality of man-tortoises

Hilarious take on a Kubrick classic. Well done.

I’m a 26 year old male so near the top of my assuming everything is sexual, and I don’t see the sexual nature…at all.

No TMNT? No Tardis and the Hair? I’m impressed. As long as no one busts in with “OH MY GOD here are the images he traced” I say, yay for something new.

EDIT: And then I look through the rest of the posts and see the helmet is exactly like the FMJ poster… ughhh disregard.

It allows the artist a 7th color to the palate. For something like this you don’t want anything too contrasting – it would completely change the intended vibe.

One last word on the B of Carrots, I have box turtles
and they love to eat carrots.

Haha, no there is not supposed to be anything sexual about the design, but I do hope freaky stuff happens when people wear it. And yes I am glad it looks exactly like the FMJ helmet as that’s the entire point of the design >D

Thanks for the support guys!

Well, I’m not buying it because it is green. I already have every other green turtle shirt. Anyway, this one should have been brown.

This is a fantastic shirt. Tempted to buy a Woot shirt after a very long time. Well done!

(Shell) Shocked that so many people did not get the Full Metal Jacket reference right off the bat.

After over-analyzing their statement:

I have come to the guessclusion that they mean the crossed out bunnies and carrots collected are referring to ‘notches in ones belt’ or conquests. It’s really reaching, but that’s the only think I can even possibly see that could, maybe, if you squint really hard, think is sexual about this shirt.

Speed to First Woot: 0m 42.447s
First Sucker: phoenikz
Last Wooter to Woot: bendb
Last Purchase: 4 minutes ago

First day sales 722
First day posts 33

Re sexual nature: slow and steady, get it?