Do you do your dishes immediately after a meal?

Do you do your dishes immediately after a meal?

10 Likes

dishes GIF by SLOTHILDA

23 Likes

My dishwasher gets around to it eventually.

look cleaning GIF

20 Likes

Just dump em in dishwasher

go pro dishwasher GIF by Digg

21 Likes

Game Compete GIF by Jenny Lorenzo

IYKYK

17 Likes

I like to wash them as I dirty them because if they build up, then I feel overwhelmed & they are much harder for me to get done

24 Likes

Elevyn does. Me… my idea of “doing the dishes” is rinsing them off and putting them in the drain. Hence, the reason Elevyn does them :cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

I let them soak in dish water before loading them into the dishwashing machine. Keeping the dishes from drying out and getting hard assists the machine in getting them cleaner

dishes lol GIF by Disney Pixar

18 Likes

Not ocd, but same day.

16 Likes

Personally, when I’m cooking I try to wash stuff as I finish with it. Bowls, skillets, pans, all the miscellaneous tools. Gives me a chance to stay a little ahead of it, and for stuff in the drying rack to get dry before after-meal stuff surges up next… luckily we have a first-rinse DOG to assist too!

24 Likes

Who needs dishes when there is takeout? They even provide the utensils.

13 Likes

Just moved out of my apartment after over 12 years. The new landlord raised the rent by over 30%. I’ve bought a condo that has a dishwasher. It does great on the plasticware, but the paper plates come out a soggy mess. :face_exhaling:

17 Likes

The trick is to do the dishes BEFORE you eat! Then you can relax until you have to eat again, and you will want to do the dishes because you are hungry.

Think About It GIF by Identity

12 Likes

Who bought these?

12 Likes

Just pre-wash and then no need to hurry.

Dog Licking GIF by AFV Pets

15 Likes

The family dish requirements often exceed the dishwasher. So generally the sink is acting as a “Vestibule of Patience” until the cycle finishes and load put away.

19 Likes

Ugh. Dishwasher is down. They get done, but sometimes the next day.

11 Likes

Why rush things. I am a master procrastinator.

10 Likes

If I use regular dishes I wait until I am either out of silverware or the dishwasher is full. No sense wasting water

12 Likes

Put them in a Ziploc bag maybe?

9 Likes