Do you drink coffee or tea?

Do you drink coffee or tea?

2 Likes

Actually, both but mostly coffee.

12 Likes

Can’t it both!? Not at the same time of course…

3 Likes

Never drank coffee, and the closest I get to tea is Snapple.

3 Likes

Neither.
My go-to is ice cold Diet Montain Dew. Long ago it was made known to me… this drink IS the “Nectar of the Gods!” Oh Yeah!

1 Like

I selected Coffee, since the poll didn’t have Both as an alternative. I drink coffee every day, tea 4 or 5 times a week.

7 Likes

TaB!

Well, that will come to an end when my supply runs out. RIP TaB 1963-2020

4 Likes

Coffee Tea - is a thing and popular in Malaysia as Kopi Cham and in Hong Kong where it is called Yuen yeung
Now you CAN have it at the same time:

5 Likes

Both! Coffee in the morning, Genmaicha in the afternoon!

I tried Diet Mountain Dew exactly once, so bad I threw away the can. Should be nicknamed “The Don’t”

6 Likes

Both. Mostly coffee which I roast myself, but sometimes tea is he right beverage.

2 Likes

TaB, aka Thin and Beautiful :relaxed:. When I read they were discontinuing it’s manufacturing, I hung my head. How, how could they? My first love :heart:, sigh. I have not found any and I have even tasked my family in this quest, so far bupkis. You may have your retirement sewn up, the sellers on EBay are nuts. Savor it.
P.S. I used to laugh when the courtesy clerks would see it and ask if it was new, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

2 Likes

Learn something new everyday. Do I dare ask what it tastes like? I guess since I almost never have coffee and my tea is herbal mint or fruity, it sounds odd. An acquired taste?

Beer!!

2 Likes

If you make it weak enough coffee can remind you of tea

2 Likes

Seems appropriate to this conversation.

1 Like

When you have a neither option but not a both option and you drink both… what to do, what to do…

Bummer. I grew up with Tab as well. Gosh, I hadn’t realized the product was going out of production. Sorry to hear. It was a favorite back “in the day”. Condolences. What will you drink in the future?

2 Likes

Yeah, woot… where is the ‘both’ choice? I like hot coffee and I like iced tea. Not so much on the hot tea - but iced coffee is OK on occasion.

2 Likes

Another vote for “Both”. I’m drinking coffee at the moment, so I went with that.

1 Like