Do you have the NEW Woot mobile app yet?

Do you have the NEW Woot mobile app yet?

I was going to come in and say how nice it is! I love everything about it, but especially the convenient link to the forums, so easy!

Thanks Woot!

6 Likes

The biggest thing not mentioned is that we completely rebuilt it to allow us to make more updates and fixes a lot quicker. Meaning we can add more quickly all the things people have been asking about for years.

5 Likes

The new design is really well done. The Woot monkeys did a great job.

4 Likes

Of course, we put this up and main daily doesn’t roll over on time on woot making it look weird. Curse you, Murphy!

2 Likes

Main daily is misbehaving…monkey business…arrgh

2 Likes

I love that it is showing the ad for the new app IN the app people already have to see that ad. It’s like app-ception.

7 Likes

Discussion came up in the new green grotto - can’t upload pictures to the forums from the app (android confirmed). Does the app need new permissions to access photos on the device?

2 Likes

The previous app wasn’t compatible with my 3 yr old Android (4.4?) Unless this one is backward compatible, I CAN’T get it without investing a new phone. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m loving it except for one thing. What happened to the daily poll???

2 Likes

OK. I went & got my phone.
I added the woot app a while ago. The new site is showing.
I’m glad I didn’t have to update anything.
It seems nicer, but needs more “sparkly things”.
:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:
:eye::eye:
( :tongue: )

3 Likes

The old Woot is coming back?!?! :rofl:

3 Likes

Never fear…it’s on our radar and coming.

2 Likes
  • Yay!
  • Yippee!
  • Affirmative
  • Something Else in the comments

0 voters

2 Likes

Yep. Even before the announcement.

1 Like

No search feature?

The new app doesn’t have a “Pizza Button”?

4 Likes

What would you search for?

2 Likes

I do now! Yay!

2 Likes

Says the new app. only works on FORTRAN

2 Likes