Do you like what you are doing now?

How many people are doing what he/she likes? I mean, your job of course.

Me!

But not me! Can I know what it is?

Surfing WOOT? Whats not to like?

Me.

It’s not what I planned, not what I thought I’d end up doing.

Some days are ok, some days suck.

At this point, I’m just putting in time until I can retire. Meh.

developed huge-ass interest in psychology, veterinary sciences and medicine after my business post grad. idk where i want to be anymore :smiley:

Loved until recently…
Then found out that the future that I thought I had in store was non-existent.
I am currently seeking in either graphic design or mechanical design…
Willing to move if the price is right!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I LOVE it.
I couldn’t imagine doing anything else.
I recommend what I do to almost everyone!
I’s hard to believe that they actually pay me money to do what I do!!!
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Me too

I’m surprised that “Meh” is allowed here. I would have thought that the auto-censor would catch it and change it.
C’mon is is coup*n that much worse?

Have a look at what happens when I type it without the asterix - COUPON

update - I guess TT only activated that on certain forums

The place where I am standing right now is never the place I thought of in my past. I am doing a job that is totally out of my field but astonishingly, I feel great herein. There are many problems regarding this field and the education I have received, both are out of the box with no match at all! But after gaining an experience of a year, I have made up my mind to switch my field with the one I have started feeling interested in. Still, long way to go huh…