Do you love to argue?

I seen many posts here and people here really do like to argue about diversity of topics :slight_smile:

So what do you think of your self ? Are you person that argues a lot ? How do you argue , are you allways right ( smarta$$ ) ?

Love it when someone wants to argue and you know they are wrong. Look at them and say, “I’ll have to take some time and think about that” and walk away. They get sooo pissed that you don’t want to stand there and argue. If they approach you later and ask what conclusion you came too act like you have no clue what they are talking about. They get even more annoyed that you haven’t even been thinking or worrying about what they think. I like to just ignore the arguer.

Do you love to ask mind your own beezwax?

I think you’re all wrong. :wink:

“Behind every argument is someone’s ignorance.”
Robert Benchley

Usually mine.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

• Mahatma Gandhi

'Never get into an argument with a schizophrenic person and say, “Who do you think you are?” ’
Ray Combs

Arguments over grammar and style are often as fierce as those over IBM versus Mac, and as fruitless as Coke versus Pepsi and boxers versus briefs.
-Jack Lynch

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/xxkyootekiraxx/mf.gif

“The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress.” - Joseph Joubert

LIES!!!

I guess we all love to argue

Argue, you like to argue…What is Wrong with you??

http://www.unreal-forum.de/images/smilies/ugly/uglyhammer2.gif

Coke. Boxers.

i’m the odd person who can tell the difference between coke and pepsi, but has no preference… vanilla coke vs. pepsi vanilla on the other hand… pepsi vanilla hands down… not that i’ve seen either in years…

Men in Trees (several episodes ago but just seen last night with wife) had the classic man vs. woman argument.

Saw a great little play in Chicago a couple of years ago—Defending the Caveman—
It was a one man show, same topic…The guy was hilarious…One minute he’d have all the women in the audience ready to head up on stage to linch him…the next we were all just about peeing ourselves laughing…