Do you think there's intelligent alien life?

there is no intelligent life. only life. life in all its forms

1 Like

There was a time you could add the word “anal” or just “butt” in front of the name of any Ford vehicle (minus the F-series trucks) and it was funny! It may just be coincidence that those times aligned with my teenage years, but it’s still funny, so probably not :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I found it in GIFs, type Aliens and it should come up.

2 Likes

Is there even a God? Maybe we are his aliens, if there is a God.

1 Like

If they are coming, I hope they bring beer and cat treats.

1 Like

Some serious thought has gone into the risk analysis of alien intelligence, and one of THE conclusions is IF they can GET here, our first sign “They’re HEeere!” might very well be Extremely high-speed kinetic-kill impactors (rocks, at almost light-speed) arriving with zero warning, taking out our species’ technological capacity. Because rationally, humans can’t be trusted (we don’t always play well with others), and if we “get out” we would be bad for the neighborhood…

And maybe not, “alien” also means we would have no idea WHAT their motivations might be. Maybe flying around in spinning saucers gives them incredible heartburn, and all they really want are large quantities of protein (BEEF, hopefully) to settle their stomachs. (Story line: we’re just on a point between “here” and “there”, and “let’s stop to get some fresh [whatever]”…)

ALIEN, remember. Depends a LOT whether they evolved from chipmunks, predator birds, beavers, or killer whales. And flip a coin whether it would be better if they want rare biologicals or a chance to proselytize…

Humans will reminisce about “the Before Times” with disbelief, huddling in clumps around tiny fires. Cherish what you have while you still have it… Fear the skies!

Other than that, how’s life for you?

2 Likes

Yes. There is a God. Just like we all sharpen our technology skills, we must also sharpen our knowledge of a living God by reading his word. A bible will teach us to get through any alien invasion(Devil).

2 Likes

I’ll get right on that.

3 Likes

Didn’t work on the Taurus either. Butt, yeah.
…I meant but, yeah. I’ve heard that before and still love it.
…the joke, not the anal Edge, Expedition, Probe, Explorer, Flex, and all!!!

2 Likes

“Heavens” Plural. It can’t be just us. The immaculate conception has been blamed on alien beings.

2 Likes

What if I’m the alien? That would explain a lot of things …

1 Like

Of course. Why not? Why do folks believe we are the only conscious life around in this galaxy or in the Universe for that matter? I suspect we may not be the smartest kind around.
Nap

2 Likes

If aliens invade, it’s just part of God’s plan. LIke the flood. Right?

I wonder if god gave the aliens bibles… Oh no, what if they’ve been ignorant to Christianity this whole time?!

2 Likes

So God will save us from the aliens! Wait…didn’t god create the aliens?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

The answer is obvious and right here in this book the little green guy just handed to me, “To Serve Man”.

1 Like

Hmmm… Well we all will wait and see, but I know where I’ll be!:dove:

1 Like

No Way Movie GIF by 1091

4 Likes

toy story coworkers GIF

3 Likes

Intelligent alien life? Define intelligence.

Actually, and equally valid question would be if they would recognize us as intelligent life.

I think that in all the universe there almost has to be other intelligent species as we define them (and likely even more we would not recognize) but whether any are near enough for us to encounter them… that’s the real question for me… and that’s coming from an SF writer who has written first contact stories…

party dancing GIF

3 Likes