Do you use re-usable grocery bags when you shop?

That’s smart!

7 Likes

Faster than bagging all the groceries.

7 Likes

Yes.

11 Likes

Wether by choice or not… I’m in CA, and the bag charge law is real… legislation has been in effect for many years. On principal I bring a haggard plastic bag or buy a bucket if I forgot a bag… I’ll never pay for it…

10 Likes

It’s either that, or cough up 5¢ per paper bag.

I’ll choose to keep my 5¢ × y (where y is equal to number of bags needed).

14 Likes

I try to remember to take them, but if I’m only running in for one thing I often forget
I Forgot Kristen Bell GIF by Team Coco

10 Likes

If you’re getting one thing, do you need a bag at all?

11 Likes

Woot, do you?

8 Likes

I live in a draconian state that has outlawed bags, I have a bunch of those reusable bags in every car.

14 Likes

I do use my Woot! bags (and others) for grocery and other shopping! Thanks Woot!

14 Likes

I find my Woot bags are good for light weight items like chips, paper towels, cereal. Not so much heavier items such as canned goods - they often get packed so they are harder to carry.

dog shopping GIF

13 Likes

Fruit GIF by ALDI Belgium

14 Likes

Yes. And about 95% of the reusable bags are from BOC’s.
Sometimes, when the cashiers read them & comment, I proselytize for Woot! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14 Likes

Not a big fan of the removable bottom thing either to be honest, those get taken out by the kids and lost, then the weight is less capable

11 Likes

Nope. I just use my hands/the cart. When I leave I toss the stuff into my car from the cart.

11 Likes

I live in a state where using those nasty, so-called reusable bags has been thrust upon us.

10 Likes

But do you then return the freaking cart back to the store?

7 Likes

Yup! We use our Woot! Crap Bags every time! :black_cat: :black_cat:

9 Likes

6 Likes

When can I get more Woot! kitten birthday insulated bags? I have one (love it) and want more!

11 Likes