Does anyone even care about these Wootoffs anymore?!

Always love the Muppets!

1 Like

Every time I see this thread, I think of the above song.

1 Like

The questioning of woot-offs? Interesting that you think of this song…

1 Like

It’s more that in the song, Kermit was questioning if anybody would care about their return.

However, as the telethon in the movie showed…

1 Like

OHHHH that makes total sense now! Sorry for the confusion and thanks for explaining! :blush:

1 Like

I’d prefer a handful of badass Arya’s.

3 Likes

That’s actually not true - we just choose the lower of time or inventory remaining. We do sell out of some stuff. But yeah, I’d be a fan of selling out of everything. So buy more.

4 Likes

And looking at the timers behind the scenes, there are quite a lot that ran less than 30 minutes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can see it from the frontend as well

Ok

Oh, the things I could do with a handful of badass Arya’s… the havoc that could be wrought… the smirks that could be smirked…

1 Like

This is by far the best Woot-off item ever offered, and it’s even more amazing that someone bought it.

3 Likes

In 48s too, there was no hesitation.

1 Like

I bet your average is significantly lower than 30 minutes, especially if you removed the gourmet section from the calculation. They were flipping pretty fast!

1 Like

@LoganCraig1629561

This was also pretty good.

2 Likes

'cept the misleading title. Should have been called a “crap trailer” or “crappy trailer” not a “trailer of crap”. The latter implied it either consisted of or was filled with crap. Neither was true. It was just a normal trailer devoid of any crap.

1 Like

The spiders and spider webs were pretty crappy IMHO.

I thought this was clever as well…

3 Likes

why would anyone buy that?

They had quite a few clever products that day.

3 Likes