Dojo Chores

Darn cute…debating starting a ninja shirt collection (two of any theme qualifies as a collection). Ninja holding the basket looks concerned; I think he’s already had a few close…shaves.

If only the ninjas were taller, chores would be so much easier >.<

“Yeah, first year sucks, but stick with it, because it gets better.”

They look like retired ninja to me … they have eye wrinkles.

Must be a pretty rigorous dojo for two red belts to be doing the clean-up duties.

Bet they didn’t see this coming.

Ninja? Everyday chores? Mr. Miyagi must be the person talking in the writeup.

I remember this shirt design from a derby and I voted for it and really hoped that it would be made, it looks like my dreams came true… only now I don’t have any money to buy it >.<

in for 1! =]

The ninja on the right should be careful. The shuriken might fall on him.

True, they should really be wearing their ninja goggles. But at least they’re wearing their ninja respirators so they don’t get ninja hay fever.

The ECs have been a lot less predictable this time around, but I was rooting for Coffeybean to be selected. If only so he’d get drawing again in the derby. :^)

Great pick, well deserved, and a fun shirt. Congrats CB!

OH MY GOSH IT’S SO CUTE.

IT’S SO CUTE I’M GONNA DIE.

SQUEEEEEEEEE

As for me. And I challenge you to a battle. 3 o’clock. Dojo. Be there.

Enough with the ‘ninja’ themed shirts already? Yeesh!

Are hipsters lovin’ on ninjas or something this month?

The expression on the right ninja is so cute and endearing! Really funny design!

Can’t tell you how happy I am this printed. Love, love, love it!!! Congrats :slight_smile:

My thoughts exactly. Coffeybean has been missed in the derby and I’ve been hoping the near misses hadn’t scared him away. Congrats on the print buddy!

At least they don’t have to mop up the Seppuku Room.

i’m glad i’m not the only one who thought they should wear safety goggles.

This shirt is inaccurate. Ninjas can walk on ceilings.

Yay a shirt for me on my Birthday! Thank you Woot, I will pretend you did this just for me. :smiley: