Dollar Shave Club 6 Blade Bundle

Dollar Shave Club 6 Blade Bundle

If you already have the handle, mothership has better deal on blades

https://smile.amazon.com/Dollar-Shave-Club-Cartridges-Precision/dp/B09VB9CWN9/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=Dollar+Shave+Club+6+Blade+Bundle&qid=1660108026&sr=8-7

2 Likes

Might want to look into Dorco blades.

2 Likes

or… Harry’s Trial Set ONLY $3 shipped (includes handle, razor, shave gel, cover) - Frugal Living NW

2 Likes

Thanks! Totally just ordered from Harry’s! :grin:

@ThunderThighs
It kinda looks like Amazon members get the deal for only $2…

2 Likes

I tried the started dollar shave club kit. Maybe I have brillo for a beard but it did not cut it very well. I went back to my Gillette.

Can you still order direct from Dorco? I thought they went to 100% private label. I stocked up back in '19 for that reason. Anyway, they are GREAT blades.

1 Like

SIX BLADES!

Will the madness never end?!

I don’t know if my beard got thicker over the years or the blades got worse, but they don’t seem to cut as well as they used to. YMMV.

Ordered from harrys too, got a trail set and a starter set for 3.21 after taxes/shipping. Used link and readily avail promo codes

Yeah that would be a great deal

It is an extra $2 off…

1 Like

Thanks for the Harry’s link. Trying this out too. Got the starter set and a mystery box for $4.94 shipped! I used to use Dorco but as mentioned above, I thought they went private now. :frowning: Just checked and the mother ship still carries Dorco blades and handles for a fairly reasonable price. Not sure if the blades will fit the handles I already have? The 4 blade Dorco Pace razors worked great for me. Amazon link:
https://www.amazon.com/Dorco-Blade-Razor-Shaving-System/dp/B00EOB3P5S/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=dorco%2Bblade&qid=1660138591&sr=8-8&th=1

Me too. They didn’t work as well and I found them to not get everything.

@HMCStarkRAVIN6MAD66 Thanks. I updated to add the word “off”.

1 Like

+1

I tried Dorco, Harry’s, DSC, and none of them worked as well as my old Mach 3 so I went back to that.

Look at that. dollar store for your beard. waiting for the “99 cent shave club”

Thanks! I went with Harry’s too!