Dollar Store Deals From the Comfort of Your Couch

woot plus is fairly recent and this is the first dollar one I have seen. Items haven’t been added to other plus deals, so don’t think they would here either.

Well, this is the first one of this particular kind, that I can recall, but Sellout’s pretty keen on these “Stuff under (certain dollar amount)”, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see it come around again.**

As far as adding products, it’s pretty much a what you see is what you get for the duration sort of affair.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

** I also wouldn’t know if or when, but it’s worth hanging out around Sellout to find out. :slight_smile:

So true.

ThunderThighs, I want your gif so badly! That thing made me laugh so hard my 3 day migraine almost went away! :slight_smile:

Wow. That’s a giant screw you to those of us that bought the New Balance vests in January for $2.99 EACH. I bought three back then and it cost me about $15 shipped with tax and all. Ouch.

And I’m still waiting on my 3 First Aid Kit Bundle (2 packs)…

And for wine.woot to replace the pre-molded the 2kg barrel of Mani Foods Imported Whole (with pits) Greek Olive Mix that was inedible upon arrival last August.

And to finally get my replacement Nokia 770 Internet Tablet that was DOA in August of 2007.

And, finally, the first offense, seven years without a solution: a $20 credit woot! was supposed to give those of us who received useless expansion packs for the Motorola IMFree Wireless Messenger Kit instead of the actual system.

I’m not bitter or anything. And, in retrospect, August seems to be a really bad month for me and woot! as it seems that’s when I most often get royally screwed.

Sometimes (oh who am i kidding - all the time) I miss the good ol’ days of getting my woot! stuff in just a day or two because I live in Texas. Now it takes weeks and months, and sometimes I never get my items at all. :confused:

And you can certainly forget about the promises made to rectify the solution, as you’ll be left emailing your life away. Come to think about it, these New Balance vests being priced at 1/3 of what they were earlier this year just made me realize how much money woot! has stolen from me over the years, and I’m kind of pissed off right now!

I’d also like to add that I feel moderately screwed. :frowning: Bought the Stanley travel mug a few months ago when it was selling for $9 shipped. Live and learn, I suppose.

With that said, I really like this mug. However, it does make me angry that it doesn’t fit in most cup holders and won’t fit under my Keurig. Nonetheless, I still really like it.

$1 for a coffee mug… ahhhhhh there’s still hope for Woot! after all.