Dolphriend

Whoa… That BP oil spill had worse ecological consequences than I thought.

Dolphin and a rainbow… Looks really cute but I think someone would get the wrong idea. Nice design though!

the dolphin is missing his dorsal fin… I’m not convinced this is actually a dolphin.

Flipper!

This shirt tells the world: a) I like rainbows and dolphins, or b) I AM SO UNBELIEVABLY COMFORTABLE WITH MY MASCULINITY THAT IF YOU MAKE FUN OF THIS SHIRT I WILL BREAK YOUR FACE WITH MY PINKY.

Blair Christie - Britain’s Got Talent 2011 Audition

Wow…reach out and jump off the shirt cuteness quotient filled for the month…very energetic

I’m half expecting song lyrics to show up under it:
♫ Take a Look
It’s in a Book
Mammal Rainbow ♫

it doesn’t seem to have the same ring, which is probably why Levar Burton went with Reading Rainbow instead.

Okay, I know it’s supposed to be a dolphin based on the title, but I can’t help seeing a tusk-less narwhal.

Darn memes invading my subconscious…

LOL, it sort of looks like the dolphin is a hump back whale… Okay painful pun aside I rather like the “More you know” vibe I get from the image.

http://www.martingordon.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/the_more_you_know.jpg

Seems like designs have been lacking in comparison to other tee sites lately. I KNOW the actual shirts have.

Last one I got was incredibly thin, and so long it seemed like it was almost meant to be a nightgown. I immediately relegated it to be an ‘around the house only’ shirt.

Could really use a dorsal fin

http://vacations.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/dolphin11a.jpg

After watching that clip the shirt becomes 10x funnier.

This shirt does not meet me all the way. Double rainbows have more mystery, I don’t know what they mean.

Single rainbows apparently just mean dolphin.

As a geeky gamer I totally squeed seeing that it mentioned Vampire: the Masquerade. ^ ^ b

I definitely thought narwhal too.

If that’s your plan, you’d better spring for overnight shipping. Final project due dates are fast approaching.

Something tells me this may end up in a bag at my doorstep. More than one woot shopper at this house :wink: nice design ninja laser bunny!

I did have an idea for a shirt similar to this once, except in addition to the cute smiling animal and rainbow, I wanted a really big “Expletive You” underneath.