Domaine Degher Red Zone Blend

Domaine Degher 2007 Red Zone Blend 4-Pack
$64.99 (Normally $112.00) 42% off List Price
2007 Domaine Degher Red Zone
CT link above

Previous offer:
4/26/12

Hi Wooters, this is Denis Degher head winemaker checking in on the woot. This wine has aged nicely and is showing very well right now. Drink now or hold… makes a great stocking stuffer.

Only 100 cases. Hmm…

16 minutes and no CT link. Hmm…

Trying to branch out and try new wines. How is this on a dryness and sweetness scale?

A recent-ish review that likes it:
http://wineandgoodfood.com/2012/02/03/muscular-yet-refined-domaine-degher-2007-red-zone/

Also, could you (Denis) explain the guitar/music connection?

And how much longer do you think it will hold?

Hi there, It’s a nice dry wine with no residual sugar.

I believe this wine will age a minimum of 5 years. I was and still am a guitar player.

It’s right in the winery description:

“Denis Degher enjoyed a long career in the music industry, working for many years as a recording artist, producer, and sound engineer in the Los Angeles area. As the owner of Red Zone studios, Denis had the opportunity to work with some rather big names in the musical world. Artists of note included Santana, Kenny G., and Earth, Wind, and Fire. Having maintained an enthusiasm for wine during his time in the music business, Denis relocated to Paso Robles in 2003. He purchased his first small batch of grapes from local growers during the 2004 vintage. With the help of supportive local vintners, the first batch of Domaine Degher wine was made… in just enough quantity to please a few friends. 2005 marked the first commercial vintage for Denis’s wine,and has been growing in quality and notoriety ever since. All of his bottlings are adorned with a label featuring his trademark Cherry guitar. After all, it’s important to acknowledge one’s roots…”

Greetings Denis… Thanks for stopping by.

Our Last Domaine Degher offer…

I had to pop in here and give a thumbs up for domaine degher wines.

Recently I was down in Paso and got a private tasting with Denis. He spent 2 hours with us tasting the wines, touring the property, barrel tasting, etc… He’s awesome, loved his wines, joined his club.

Forgot my cc at his place and he went out of his way to meet me in DT paso to get it back to me.

This 2007 is still young in my opinion. Most degher wines need a solid couple hours of decanting.

looks like a great deal on what is probably a delicious wine. if only i had enough room in my stock for something like this…

Hey Tri, it was good to meet you here at the vineyard. Salud!

Holy Carp! Shipping to NJ, this is a first. I was bout to order since I have not made a purchase today and once I saw NJ shipping I had to go for it. Cheers!

I’m in the middle of harvest right now, but in honor of the woot I’ve just opened a bottle and this wine and it is tasting great. Nice fruit and just a hint of oak. Broad mid-palate and extended finish. enjoy!

I’m in the middle of harvest right now, but in honor of the woot I’ve just opened a bottle and this wine and it is tasting great. Nice fruit and just a hint of oak. Broad mid-palate and extended finish. enjoy!

I think I just made MD light up, always a pleasure…I have a good feeling about this…