Don’t Mess With Me!

This has to be the worst woot shirt that I have ever seen…

“They sailed away on a sunny summer day on the back of a crocodile,
‘You see,’ said the three, ‘he’s as tame as tame can be;
Come ride him down the Nile.’
The croc winked his eye as they bade them all goodbye, each wearing a happy smile,
At the end of the ride the birdies were inside, and the smile was on the crocodile!”

/obligatory song

I believe that this could also be a great cautionary tale of “If you ride on someones back, they are going to eat you!”.

Angry birds fail against gators.

Soo, completely off topic question, but how exactly does Woot choose non-derby winning shirts? Where do they come from? How does WOot find them? I can’t seem to find an answer to this anywhere.

On Wikipedia, I found this: “Shirt design submissions are reviewed and selected by an editor in the Seattle, Washington offices of Woot.”

How doth the little crocodile
Improve his shining tail,
And pour the waters of the Nile
On every golden scale!

How cheerfully he seems to grin
How neatly spreads his claws,
And welcomes little fishes in,
With gently smiling jaws!

– Lewis Carroll

I was always put out that Alice was interrupted after only two stanzas.

I don’t get the message the shirt is trying to send

I think they used the same alligator body each time… but in the last frame it looks like he peed or something.

That’s the great thing about it, you can make a story or quote about what YOU think it is. That’s what I did several posts up!

The biggest problem I have with this design is that it should be an odd number panels and not an even one. Our eye prefers an add number to an even one as anything even and our mind tells us that there is something wrong with the picture but cannot quite put its finger on.

Just saying…

Interesting, where did you find that information?

Is the whole wooting world just playing Angry Birds all day? Too many shirts based on this one game. Now plants vs. Zombies…

That is exactly what I thought/think.

thanks for all the comments.
I knew not everyone would like this but I’m pretty proud of it which is the main thing I guess.
For the record I designed this about a year ago before I even knew what angry birds was so it isn’t actually an angry birds design but I can see why people would think it is.

Maybe I don’t get this because I’ve never played angry birds but doesn’t the chronology seems out of order?? Why not 3, 2, 1 and none??

I find this shirt inspirational. I’ve never attempted to submit a design to Woot because I draw like a 5 year old. Clearly, that is an obstacle no longer!!

Well it’s blue bird, yellow bird, red bird…crunch!

From far away, it looks like green biscotti.

It’s about something getting on your last nerve!

One bird: Whatever, it’ll fly away eventually or something, no big deal.
Two birds: You’re getting a little peeved but hey they’re birds, still whatever.
But three birds? Bump that, how dare these birds not be terrified of your master alligator race?!

Thus, CHOMP.