Donutello

I dunno how keen I’d be to eat or trust my life to a toxic, green ooze covered donut…

How on earth is his loincloth kept in place?

I like to eat my Donutellos while wearing a Leotardo.

Technically this would be called a zeppole.

I love the shirt but I also love the fact that we have an Indonesian getting a shirt wooted! shirt.woot branching out like yeahhhh

I would have much preferred a cinnamon pretzel here but can I get any satisfaction!?
I’m a fried knot…

This would be a lot more tempting on a brown shirt. I generally like red shirts, but this one does not work.

LOL… snore.

Looks a little pea green. Maybe it was a bad pizza.

People have been complaining about the stereotypical pink donut. Here’s a donut that isn’t pink. It’s green.

But has anyone seen a donut iced with this particular, unorthodox shade of green? Or any green at all? I’ve only seen green sprinkles… and not even of this shady shade.

First (non-Woot!) hit from a Google search on “cinnamon roll ninja sword”:

http://confessionsofacookbookqueen.com/2011/06/cinnamon-roll-cupcakes/

(the word “sword” is in one of the comments)

Krispy Kreme? I thought they were so covered in sugar that mold dare not touch it. For god sake soda tastes like water after one bite. D:

Yes, near St. Patrick’s Day and I think near Christmas.

I’ve seen green donut icing on St. Patrick’s Day. Goes great with green beer.

Why Red???! I want it to be GREEN!

Donuts normally have 3 toes.

Glaze and Cream Filling!

:(. This shirt is very :frowning: … Good luck next time, artist.

I LOVE THIS

although I don’t really think it was necessary for the donut to be green, the joke is pretty obvious.

Day 1 of a 4 part series, to be followed by; Leonardog, Falafael and Michelangelollipop.