Dorcy 50 Lumen 12Volt Rechargeable Light with Tail Cap Charger

This item doesnt impress me so I thought I would try to see what the word filter comes up with for the following words:

shit = the “s” word
fuck = the “f bomb”
pussy = the little kitty cat
ass = donkey
republican = donkey

anyone else come up with some interesting filter lists?

What is with the XP18000 Universal 18000 mAh Battery Pack talk? A 4-8 hour charge time is not too practical for a car - especially one where the key has to be in “Acc” to get 12v.

Whatever happened to the metal ones that could double as clubs.

That’s the description for an Energizer recharging pack.

In for three. One for each car.

I’ve had one of these for about 6 months, and it’s great for in the car. When I remember I plug it into the 12v socket during my commute to top off the charge. Mine fully charges from nearly dead in about 2 hours. The beam is bright and it’s well made. In my opinion this is a great flashlight for in the car.

Just unpacked my three. I have one charging in the car. I am not sure if I could drive with it charging due to the awkward position of the data ports in a Pontiac G6. Hmmm, I wonder if it is even charging with the switch off? I’ll check it in a hour or two and report back.

Report: The flashlight was plugged in for 1.5 hours and is charged. Have no idea how long the charge will last but it is bright.