Double Crossed

hey! i’m working on a pirate-themed design right now :slight_smile:

Nice concept for sure… little worried about the contrast against the blank, but I def. like the concept.

This is more clever than I was expecting when I first glanced at it, but it took me a little while to figure out what was going on because of the colors. I’ll consider it, but I think I’ll have to pass due to concerns about how it will print.

Agreed. Hilarious concept, but the colors could be better.

I like the idea, that’s for sure, but I wish it looked slightly less sketchy and had some cleaner lines.

I HAD A LITTLE MAN LIVING IN MY CHEST THE WHOLE TIME AND I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW IT! AND NOW HE’S STOLEN MY TREASURE CHEST!

I’m a little confused… is the pirate ship leaving or returning?

I wish the X was a bit darker or lighter (depending on how you work it) but as it stands, it’s hard to see the X. I think it’s amusing though. A nice pirate design without screaming “ARRRR PIRATES!”

You see that X walking away with the treasure, yeah? I can’t wait for him to bring it home!

~ _tinaftw

Arr, this shirt be good, but it makes me head sink t’Davy Jone’s locker.

I really like the look of it. I’m confused, though- why did the pirates detour so far off track before burying it? Was there a cliff? an impenetrable flow of shirt lava? what? what was it?

Shame they couldn’t have made it more like this:

proof woot needs more shirt color choices.

I like the way this one looks a lot… very clever…

I do agree that the color of the land should be non-blue, but I still feel temped to get this one!

I knew Jesus wasn’t a white dude, but I didn’t think he’d be in the alphabet.

If someone dug at the X, I’d lose part of my liver…Ouch!

I love the shirt right there. Great design, caught my eye real quick.

This shirt be what it’s like tryin’ to find gold at the end o’ a rainbow.

Arrr, talkin’ like a pirate is fun

WOO! The designer is representing Newark, DE!

Lived there for a good five years between college and a job. :slight_smile:

I’m no catographer, but the compass makes no sense to me. If “N” is in the center, how do you know which way is North?