Douglas Fir Christmas Trees

We had one of these when I was growing up. It was flame retardant too.

About Douglas Fir’s from the NWF

How does this tree compare in quality to the one that I ordered earlier this week: Spruce 7.5’ Tree Pre-Lit 750 Clear Lights?

I could never get fake trees to look right.

Little known fact: fake trees were invented by a company who made toilet bowl brushes: the Addis Brush Company. The first fake Christmas trees were just really big green toilet bowl brushes.

It’s half a foot shorter and has 450 less lights.

This response deserves a reward.

I ordered this item and woot sent it to the wrong state! No Christmas for me! BAH HUMBUG!!!

We just set ours up and I’m sorry to say that some of the lights didn’t come on. That’s why we bought a new tree. I’m so disappointed.

Oh man, total bummer! If you haven’t I’d suggest reaching out to Astella; these trees have a 30 day warranty with them.

If you need further assistance, please email your order info and situation to support@woot.com.

I bought one of the 7ft pre-lit versions for my Mom & Dad and have to say it’s one of the most underwhelming trees I’ve ever laid eyes on! It’s so narrow they can practically put their arms all the way around it, just one person at a time. Not sure that’s a valid reason for return, otherwise it’s headed to Craigslist Jan 1.