Dove 100 Calories Milk Chocolate Bar, 18-Count

Dove 100 Calories Milk Chocolate Bar, 18-Count

1 Like

I can only assume that these melt in your car and not in your mailbox. If they come with a no melt guarantee or a cold pack I’m in for 5.

1 Like

I’d be all over this if it was dark chocolate.

6 Likes

I got a box, we’ll see if they arrive melted.

Last time I ordered chocolates or candy bars the consume by date wasn’t too far down the road.

me too. and wait, why are “natural and artificial flavors” used in this? I prefer it to just be chocolate!

1 Like

I bought 2 boxes the consume by date was October 2020. They arrived in perfect condition, not melted or damaged in any way. Good chocolate.:+1:

2 Likes

God dammit. They probably will be melted.

I took the plunge and ordered a box. Since I’m a Prime member, I get free 2 day shipping, right? WRONG! I just received my tracking from WOOT and it was shipped using “Lightweight Parcel Select”. I looked that service up and in a nutshell, I will be shocked if this is delivered NOT MELTED:

MAIL CLASS
Parcel Select Lightweight® - AKA the SLOWEST service offered by the USPS

DELIVERY STANDARD
2-9 business days* (not guaranteed) - though the email I received states 3-8 business days

CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER
14 or more days from the date of mailing

I use WOOT by logging into my Amazon account when I purchase items, so not sure how it was missed this is eligable for 2 day.

I understand this is less than $6. My issue is with not using the shipping speed showed in writing and lack of common sense (should be used to that by now).

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this with their order of the Dove Chocolate Bars???!!!???!!?!?!?!

Two day shipping is only if you pay for it.

https://www.woot.com/faq?ref=w_ft_wt_faq#does-woot-offer-benefits-to-amazon-prime-members

2 Likes

You don’t get two-day shipping on Woot if you’re a Prime member. The perk is you get free shipping on Woot, and faster shipping on Shirt.Woot, since the shipping price is built-in to the shirt price on there.

1 Like

If it were August melts would be an issue. I’ll chance it.

1 Like

I’ve order the Dove bars from woot before and they arrived perfect. I don’t remember the best by date but they tasted perfect. I’m in for 2 boxes

Well how fun! I just finished eating my first bar. They came in fine condition with no melting. Honestly, I just cannot believe how quickly these were delivered! It showed an estimated delivery date of May 7th! And I only ordered them two days ago. Thanks Woot!

ETA: the best enjoyed before date is 03/2021

1 Like

Mine were a bit squishy, but not liquefied.

Not melted! However the side of the box was ripped open where the safety seal is. I could literally cry rn.

How is everyone getting their chocolate in 2 days from woot fulfilled by amazon but my damn candy bought straight from amazon takes 2 weeks to just ship?

1 Like

Mine hasn’t shipped; they’re waiting for it to get hotter here.

2 Likes

Woot has a different definition of essential.

2 Likes

Two weeks? It took me a MONTH to get my Tropical Mix Jelly Belly Jelly Beans!!!

It’s the yearly purge of chocolate from the Amazon warehouses and we get to help. And you win.

4 Likes