Dove Antiperspirant Spray Deodorant For Men

Dove Antiperspirant Spray Deodorant For Men

Yeah “may contain duplicates”.
My 10-pack was 5 pairs, 3 of which I hated.
Zero packaging, just cans-in-a-bag, so they will be nicely dented up by the time they get to your door.
Woot! Was kind enough to refund me for my foolish choice, and you are of course free to make yours.
Good luck!

7 Likes

I feel you. Last time I bought this I got the 6 pack I think. And got 2 cans of only 3 different scents, I only really liked one. But it’s a pretty good deal considering I already buy this product and well…I don’t want to stink.

5 Likes

Yeah I was hoping to find a favorite new scent, I like the sandstone one, but I think I’ll just gamble at SprawlMart from now on.

3 Likes

Greetings All!,
At 150ml I wonder if these are “travel size”?

1 Like

Stuck with remote learning classes from home? Miss the pungent, overwhelming smell of the boys locker room? Now you can recreate that familiar smell at home with this woot deal!

2 Likes

@RickyJoe I’ve traveled domestic and international with these no problem so long as it has the cap/lid attached.

2 Likes

Yep. Ordered this last time. Shipped loose in a bag. Dented. What’s worse is that they were advertised as “European size” and listed as almost having almost twice the product amount (in ml) than they actually had; they also have less than the same sized can normally sold in US stores. Woot credited half my purchase. Unlike others, I think I had only one duplicate. All in all, not a deal…

4 Likes

My bag of antiperspirant deodorant cans arrived… 6 different flavors, 2 that I usually buy. It’s about half the price per unit that I usually see and now I have 12 month supply.
I’m happy with this woot.

3 Likes

I’m sure they’ll taste great.

4 Likes

150 ml = 5 ounces.
Too big for travel.

1 Like

Is it total 150ml or each bottle is 150ml?

Per bottle.

3 Likes

I just received my 10 pack, and they’re all 150ml,the same as the ones I purchased from CVS. Besides having one called “antibac”, I see no real difference between these and what I paid more for at the pharmacy. OK, the can is in Spanish, but since when is that a problem? 10 for the price I paid is a great deal.

6 Likes

Came in a plastic bag, cans were all dented and didn’t seem completely full. They were the full sized cans, not travel. Got a total of 4 scents which weren’t bad, but was hoping for more variety. Woot! you can do better than this.

Hi there. Feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

No, they are full size ~$5+ each except they’re usually at my discount store for $3.99 each and these are only $2.29/Each!! I usually sniff out each scent at the store by spraying a little into the top and usually only love one enough to buy it as a scent for myself. Great deal if you’re not picky or if you like being frugal and spending more money on cologne, Etc!

3 Likes

My cans arrived in a bag. Interesting choice of shipping pressurized cans. Oh, and the labels are in Portuguese. I had no idea I was getting European product. I don’t care as long as the product is the same; it just would have been nice to know what I was getting.

1 Like

I had similar experiences. Cans were shipped in a bag, not a box. They arrived dented. All of them are usable though. I had 4 different varieties in the bag, and 4 of the cans were antibac.

Hi there. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.