Dove Antiperspirant Spray Deodorant For Men

Portuguese writing, dented, questionable scents, I don’t care! These things are awesome and if I can pack em in a travel bag and go international like someone else said previously I’m all for it. It’s a great deal and you have at least a minimum one year supply.

2 Likes

I got the ten cans and they arrived in perfect condition. As others mentioned, they are shipped in a bag, not a box. But mine were fine. They were tightly wrapped in an inner bag and then placed in looser outer bag.

The packaging is odd—the cans are roughly half the size of those you’d see in the US, and the print seems to be in Portuguese.

I received five different scents (two cans of each).

I haven’t tried them yet, but this seems like a great value. I’d buy them again.

3 Likes

10 Cans of Dove Deodorant spray for this price? Yes please, I’ll take it. Got my 10 cans the other day. 2 cans of 5 different scents. Same size can thats sold at Walmart and Target at about half the price. Are a few cans slightly dented? Yes, but all are full of product and as long as it does what its supposed to do I’m happy with this purchase! It’s a great deal!

2 Likes

These seem to have a very aggressive spray that is somewhat wet, which I have never experienced before with the brand (or any other brand’s similar type of spray deodorant). I only tested four of the ten after all four had the same issue and my armpits started to become numb from the cold blasts.

I got my 10 cans (5 flavors–2 cans each) in perfect condition. I don’t read Portuguese but hey…

At least I don’t stink. Very happy Thanks Woot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You do still exist! Howdy.

1 Like

Howdy! Yup, I’m still waking up on the green side of the grass…I’ve just been a little busy with my real estate stuff and things.

I really didn’t intend to ghost everybody, just got busy with 3D life stuff. I go in for a low dose CAT scan Monday to check my lungs to see if I screwed them up with all my wild living, but physically, I’m doing pretty good. My labs and all that have come back with normal “no problems” which is a significant improvement over say…2 years ago.

I also ordered 2 TOSOT Chalet 8000 BTU Energy Star Window Air Conditioners so keep an eye out for my scintillating review over there some time. I don’t need them yet, but I need to have some in back-up for the properties.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey! You’re alive! That’s awesome!

1 Like

Hi Pepper! YES, I AM STILL ALIVE!!!

It was touch and go there for a while, but I guess the Lord figured I haven’t done enough trolling thru forums lol.

2 Likes

That’s great.

Well, the end of that sentence, at least.

2 Likes

Goodness! You got that promotion you always wanted? And here I am with no herrings to give away.

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re serving a higher purpose.

2 Likes

Nah.

They picked somebody else to rule the Amazon empire.

:frowning:

2 Likes

Ya know, we are all called to our best, highest purpose.

3 Likes

Well, that’s depressing. :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

True story.

1 Like

I hope it was sandalwood (Like!) and not sandstone. Don’t want you to go around smelling like rocks.

2 Likes